September 23, 2018, 08:22:06 AM

Author Topic: Firmino/Holgate incident  (Read 19863 times)

January 08, 2018, 04:29:17 PM
Reply #60

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
How long is a ban for racism?

Think Suarez got 8 games.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 08, 2018, 04:48:55 PM
Reply #61

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Just had an argument in the pub

Is it racist if a black lad calls a black lad the n word and the black lad called it is offended?

I said it is, apparently I'm insane

Firminio is of Hispanic origin isn't he? So it's a different race. But also intent is the driver of whether something is racist or not
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 08, 2018, 04:52:57 PM
Reply #62

eugene

Firminio is of Hispanic origin isn't he? So it's a different race. But also intent is the driver of whether something is racist or not
Just read David James wants ferminio to get a 10 game ban ex reds certainly have each others corners

January 08, 2018, 05:28:59 PM
Reply #63

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Collymore is after a 10 match ban too.

Glad to see all reds aren't complete ignorant cunts with racism - when it doesn't suit them.

January 08, 2018, 05:33:27 PM
Reply #64

everton1952

I doubt it, but Firminio might get a long ban, but to balance it out the Redshite with their influence in all levels of the game will get Holgate done for something or other. Maybe assault on the ref and on Firminio; add that up and we might not see Holgate again until March. On the other hand common sense might prevail and a warning will be issued to both. Firminho gets away with it for a cultural misunderstanding and Holgate for his youth, and we all get back to football. . 

January 08, 2018, 05:34:48 PM
Reply #65

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I doubt it, but Firminio might get a long ban, but to balance it out the Redshite with their influence in all levels of the game will get Holgate done for something or other. Maybe assault on the ref and on Firminio; add that up and we might not see Holgate again until March. On the other hand common sense might prevail and a warning will be issued to both. Firminho gets away with it for a cultural misunderstanding and Holgate for his youth, and we all get back to football. . 

Naaaa if Firmino has been racist then he needs to get a ban, you cant just brush it under the carpet ffs.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

January 08, 2018, 05:45:12 PM
Reply #66

Macca77

Expect David James and Colleymore to get abuse and threats as well now.

Holgate could get a violent conduct charge for the push, can't really argue about that like, it was stupid and no need for it

January 08, 2018, 05:49:32 PM
Reply #67

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Hes Latino, not Hispanic.
"If you believe it will work out, youll see opportunities. If you believe it wont, you will see obstacles." Wayne Dyer

January 08, 2018, 06:51:50 PM
Reply #68

Bluedylan

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 08, 2018, 07:06:18 PM
Reply #69

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 08, 2018, 07:11:29 PM
Reply #70

Alanvideo

Expect David James and Colleymore to get abuse and threats as well now.

Holgate could get a violent conduct charge for the push, can't really argue about that like, it was stupid and no need for it
....................being from Yorkshire , Holgate should have said to Firmino  - 'get thisen up tha bloody great soft tit '
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 08, 2018, 07:19:28 PM
Reply #71

Haha yeah, kind of reminded me of.

For those old/cultured enough ;)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 07:20:33 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

January 08, 2018, 07:21:45 PM
Reply #72

gizzblue

Right or wrong guilty or not racist or a puta... The teflon coated redshite cunts will escape punishment either way...I fucking guarantee it .

January 08, 2018, 07:25:35 PM
Reply #73

Be nice to know the actual facts like.

January 08, 2018, 07:41:31 PM
Reply #74

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Id be very surprised if its proven tbh, the mirror have said the ref has claimed to not have heard anything said etc.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.