February 22, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

Author Topic: Firmino/Holgate incident  (Read 12016 times)

Mooley and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 11, 2018, 02:01:52 PM
Reply #165

Macca77

Radio city this morning- The FA are investigating homophobic tweets written by Mason Holgate nearly 6 years ago, the Everton defender has deleted his Twitter account

No mention of the Firmino incident at all

January 11, 2018, 02:18:15 PM
Reply #166

Toddacelli

Radio city this morning- The FA are investigating homophobic tweets written by Mason Holgate nearly 6 years ago, the Everton defender has deleted his Twitter account

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 11, 2018, 02:23:46 PM
Reply #167

sam of the south

You couldn't make it up
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 11, 2018, 02:33:10 PM
Reply #168

Macca77

You couldn't make it up

8.30 news update, same as earlier however they added this to the end  - Holgate is currently involved in a possibly racist row with Liverpool's Brazilian star Roberto Firmino

January 12, 2018, 03:10:25 AM
Reply #169

Macca77

Guess who else wrote a homophobic tweet back in 2012

Redshite defender Andrew Robertson

Oh dear

January 12, 2018, 03:14:33 AM
Reply #170

KoemansNumberTens

Oh dear

Haha has someone found it?? Stick it up for us. Was he a professional at the time? How old is he

January 12, 2018, 03:18:00 AM
Reply #171

School of Science

:clap: loo

Oh dear

As i said dangerous game the redshite fans are playing. Good spot young man  :thumbsup:
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 12, 2018, 03:19:21 AM
Reply #172

KoemansNumberTens

:clap: loo

As i said dangerous game the redshite fans are playing. Good spot young man  :thumbsup:

They are an absolute band of lunatics. Who in their right mind starts this shite because someone scores against you. They must almost qualify as a cult
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 03:20:31 AM by KoemansNumberTens »

January 12, 2018, 03:20:03 AM
Reply #173

Macca77

Haha has someone found it?? Stick it up for us. Was he a professional at the time? How old is he

Looks like

January 12, 2018, 03:21:48 AM
Reply #174

Ramjam

Fuckin loving it, stick it to the Shite
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 12, 2018, 03:23:38 AM
Reply #175

pedrotheblue

We really are becoming a sanctimonious self righteous society and it's very sad that the mistakes we make as children are being used against us in later life. I grew up in the early eighties and can remember some of the horrendous racists song all the kids used to sing in primary school, thing was we didn't have a clue what the meaning of those songs were or why they were sung - we were naive kids ffs.

January 12, 2018, 03:24:51 AM
Reply #176

KoemansNumberTens

If we could be arsed we could probably get half they young players banned. I've wrote some absolute shite on there. Only last month Billy Joe Saunders blocked me when I called his child a cunt

Really don't get the mindset of someone so put out that Andre Gray scored a goal that they search through years of tweets

January 12, 2018, 03:28:14 AM
Reply #177

blueski

hate it, me

no fan of homophobes at all but hunting through someone's online comments in the hope to label a years ago remark which could have been pleasant and a jest or homophobic for me is poor whether it be Holgate or some redshite
Nil Satis

January 12, 2018, 03:29:23 AM
Reply #178

School of Science

We really are becoming a sanctimonious self righteous society and it's very sad that the mistakes we make as children are being used against us in later life. I grew up in the early eighties and can remember some of the horrendous racists song all the kids used to sing in primary school, thing was we didn't have a clue what the meaning of those songs were or why they were sung - we were naive kids ffs.

So right I'm glad i grew up in the sixties, seventies and eighties,we might not have been right or politically correct but we sure had a lot of fun.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 12, 2018, 03:31:37 AM
Reply #179

KoemansNumberTens

hate it, me

no fan of homophobes at all but hunting through someone's online comments in the hope to label a years ago remark which could have been pleasant and a jest or homophobic for me is poor whether it be Holgate or some redshite

I do think the Gray thing is a little different. Not the fact that someone bothered to look but it was genuinely nasty. Holgate and Robertson seem to be having a laugh with their mates

All what will happen is that it will force all players off social media and they'll be even further removed from their supporters