October 23, 2019, 04:17:34 AM

Author Topic: Tottenham v Everton  (Read 27298 times)

January 14, 2018, 01:16:41 AM
Reply #510

sam of the south

Still, on the plus side, I just got sent an inspiring video from a 23 year-old foot doctor I'm thinking of seeing.

The inspiring video was Dead Poet's Society.

Not really, it was her sponging her tits and arse in the shower.

Night, lads 🤞🏼
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

January 14, 2018, 01:17:51 AM
Reply #511

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
We are no where near as bad as we were under Koeman full stop. Fuckinell hate it on here when we get beat sometimes.

This performance is just as bad as under Koeman this season. Not even a shot of target, we're not even competing.

January 14, 2018, 01:18:02 AM
Reply #512

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
No doubt we will all have a wank over the agm coz for a change they tell it half truths. Then when reality hits and we see the gulf in performances between spurs and us. Not long ago this would be a winnable game or atleast we would match them. They have improved in the years and we have gone backwards. Same old we wond’t be competing while Kenwright has any input in the club apart from being a supporter like the rest of us

“Not long ago this would have been a winnable game” ? Mate, we haven’t beat them for ten years, is 11 years ago not long ago ?

January 14, 2018, 01:18:03 AM
Reply #513

velimski

We are no where near as bad as we were under Koeman full stop. Fuckinell hate it on here when we get beat sometimes.

We've had about 4 shots on target in our last 6 games.

January 14, 2018, 01:18:11 AM
Reply #514

Sixx1402

Nearly went to watch this over at my Spurs supporting mates house.

But i just knew we'd get tonked so i bailed.

Good decision lad, good decision.
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

January 14, 2018, 01:18:33 AM
Reply #515

bluenuck

Something seriously wrong with this side. Don't know if it's in the dressing room or manager or chairman or what, but something is fundamentally wrong with this team.

Every week, every game it looks like these players are playing with each other for the first time ever. But yet they've been together for 6 months.

January 14, 2018, 01:18:46 AM
Reply #516

loroloco

how people think this is the best league in the world is beyond me. everton are absolutely muck and we´re in the top half of the table. we don´t even look like a professional club.

January 14, 2018, 01:18:49 AM
Reply #517

eugene

I would sort of like to see what another £200m could net us in slow centre backs, midfielders who can't pass, and attackers with good but hard-to-repeat goalscoring records from the previous season.
Totally agree it’s not a case of throwing money at the team we need a manager with a plan

January 14, 2018, 01:19:36 AM
Reply #518

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Let's not be throwing Kenny under the bus because of one bad game now.

He's had more bad than good.

But we'll probably put up with it for years like Barkley.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 01:20:41 AM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 14, 2018, 01:19:41 AM
Reply #519

Ih8redshite

"Not long ago this would have been a winnable game” ? Mate, we haven't beat them for ten years, is 11 years ago not long ago ?
Time is all a matter of perception

January 14, 2018, 01:20:02 AM
Reply #520

eugene

Fuckin sound system at Wembley just to rub it in

January 14, 2018, 01:20:05 AM
Reply #521

Ross

This performance is just as bad as under Koeman this season. Not even a shot of target, we're not even competing.

Last 6 games we’ve managed 5 shots on target.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 14, 2018, 01:20:30 AM
Reply #522

Ari

Funny in the latest clash between lamela and rooney... (two minutes ago) lamela was already looking at the ref and putting his hand out... (as a ? mark to the ref) before he touched the ground...

January 14, 2018, 01:20:39 AM
Reply #523

Nicco

No goals.... Again
No shots on goal.... Again
A not horrendus first half... Again
A horrendus second half.... Again

I just happy Sam has got us a working defence again... Oh wait.
Jönköpings Södra IF

January 14, 2018, 01:21:02 AM
Reply #524

sam of the south

Totally agree it’s not a case of throwing money at the team we need a manager with a plan

And a genuine Director Of Football, not an old PE Teacher.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau