August 21, 2018, 08:46:48 AM

Author Topic: Tottenham v Everton  (Read 15577 times)

January 14, 2018, 01:21:12 AM
Reply #525

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He's had more bad than good.

No he hasn't, not at all.

He's been very good but was done today by one of the best players in the league.

He'll learn from that today.

January 14, 2018, 01:21:36 AM
Reply #526

Sixx1402

Our game plan under Allardyce: Get everyone behind the ball, have 2 or 3 defensive midfielders who create fuck all and hope we snatch a 1-0

Christ has it really come to this.

The 180 from Martinez is complete
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

January 14, 2018, 01:21:38 AM
Reply #527

bogie

Let's not be throwing Kenny under the bus because of one bad game now.

no young lads need taken out of the team every now and then but we have clues cunts running this club and spend all the money they can of shit players that all want to play in the same fucking spot

both left and right backs given no cover at all today and still the 2 (wide ) players did fuck all

this will need to be a bottomless pit of money with the knobheads that are spending it 

January 14, 2018, 01:21:51 AM
Reply #528

velimski

Absolutely abysmal.

Harry Kane would struggle to get into double figures if he played for us.

January 14, 2018, 01:21:56 AM
Reply #529

bluenuck

We desperately need capable defending left and right backs. NOW!!!!

Enough of playing a kid who's learning on the job and an average at best right back at left back.

January 14, 2018, 01:22:40 AM
Reply #530

bogie

Our game plan under Allardyce: Get everyone behind the ball, have 2 or 3 defensive midfielders who create fuck all and hope we snatch a 1-0

Christ has it really come to this.

The 180 from Martinez is complete

4 2 3 1 all 3 of them playing that crap with the wrong type of players needed for it

January 14, 2018, 01:22:44 AM
Reply #531

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
We are terrible to watch.

January 14, 2018, 01:22:49 AM
Reply #532

Mayor Farnum

Allardyce has got his work cut out if he wants the job on a longer basis as our season is over, the players know it and our results for the rest of the season will be all over the place.

We'll be ok at home as the crowd will demand effort but I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't win again away from home this season.

January 14, 2018, 01:22:51 AM
Reply #533

eyesalwaysblue

Anyway Moysie's doin well..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 14, 2018, 01:23:26 AM
Reply #534

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
No he hasn't, not at all.

He's been very good but was done today by one of the best players in the league.

He'll learn from that today.

Again, people giving him more credit because he's young. He's not up to scratch, he wouldn't get in to any other top 10 team. He's an OK back up for Coleman and that's about it.

Maybe in a few more years he might be good enough, so I'm not writing off his future, but right now he's not.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 14, 2018, 01:23:53 AM
Reply #535

bogie

We desperately need capable defending left and right backs. NOW!!!!

Enough of playing a kid who's learning on the job and an average at best right back at left back.

get out of it Kenny has done great this year

January 14, 2018, 01:24:48 AM
Reply #536

School of Science

This performance is just as bad as under Koeman this season. Not even a shot of target, we're not even competing.

Don't agree, btw we had a goal that was fractionally offside, maybe a different game after that. Their second goal which was offside knocked the stuffing out of us. At the very least we played alright in the first half and actually put some passes together, which was more than we done under Koeman. Yes shit result against a fucking excellent Spurs team.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 14, 2018, 01:25:54 AM
Reply #537

Stumpy

Allardyce has got his work cut out if he wants the job on a longer basis as our season is over, the players know it and our results for the rest of the season will be all over the place.

We'll be ok at home as the crowd will demand effort but I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't win again away from home this season.

At the moment it's hard to see where the next away point is coming from.

January 14, 2018, 01:26:24 AM
Reply #538

indiantoffee1975

We'll be fighting a top 10 finish and still at Goodison in 5 years time. Nothing is changing.

January 14, 2018, 01:27:20 AM
Reply #539

School of Science

Still, on the plus side, I just got sent an inspiring video from a 23 year-old foot doctor I'm thinking of seeing.

The inspiring video was Dead Poet's Society.

Not really, it was her sponging her tits and arse in the shower.

Night, lads 🤞🏼

My feet are actually throbbing st the moment Sam, any chance you could give me her phone number ?
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15