August 17, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

Author Topic: Tottenham v Everton  (Read 15391 times)

January 14, 2018, 07:08:24 AM
Reply #630

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Was a minor point overall but just before half time the ball dropped to him about 10 yards outside the box.

It just needed a control short pass inside and a run in behind.

Instead he rolled his foot over the ball and lost control of it when it was completely unnecessary.

Is he capable of kicking the ball without rolling his foot over it first?

I remember that on the edge of the box... just create a chance ffs
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 14, 2018, 07:18:16 AM
Reply #631

Ramjam

Is he capable of kicking the ball without rolling his foot over it first?

I remember that on the edge of the box... just create a chance ffs

Iíve said it all along, heís a one trick pony and thatís his trick, every defender in the fuckin league has worked it out.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 14, 2018, 07:24:14 AM
Reply #632

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iíve said it all along, heís a one trick pony and thatís his trick, every defender in the fuckin league has worked it out.

That isnít a trick, Iíve never seen him beat someone with that. He beats people by knocking it past them and Iíve got no problem with that I think heís good at it, but heís got like a tick for rolling his foot over the ball, every single time itís like an OCD thing. Really strange pointless and not effective.

Even the best wingers are erratic, but they recognise key moments to deliver the goods and bolasie does not - e.g that wild shot in the derby. At 10 mins in and 0-0 yeah sound, at 90+2 and 2-1 down no whatís that about?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 14, 2018, 08:28:45 AM
Reply #633

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
No, its some blaming Allardyce.  Which is absolutely fucking bizarre.

What is so bizzare about blaming the manager for us losing 4-0?

January 14, 2018, 09:53:00 AM
Reply #634

Cuttyblue

What is so bizzare about blaming the manager for us losing 4-0?

I've supported Allardyce, but we have returned to relegation form and he does deserve blame... although the fixtures have been more difficult lately. First real challenge of his tenure; let's see what happens.

January 14, 2018, 11:12:13 AM
Reply #635

therealdunc

The left hand side of the squad is shocking

Baines - past it on the decline
Garbutt - not good enough

And thatís it !

We have no other naturally left sided players.

Sigurdsson wasted on the left and lacks the pace and discipline to play as a winger.

Blue

January 14, 2018, 11:20:01 AM
Reply #636

bluenuck

The left hand side of the squad is shocking

Baines - past it on the decline
Garbutt - not good enough

And thatís it !

We have no other naturally left sided players.

Sigurdsson wasted on the left and lacks the pace and discipline to play as a winger.

It's absolutely insane we still haven't bought a left back.

It's fuckin nuts. The donkeys building this squad are at 100% fault. It was better when there was no DoF and it was the manager calling the shots. Ffs, someone needs to take the reigns and build this team.

January 14, 2018, 11:31:20 AM
Reply #637

Ramjam

Garbutt needs his chance now in the next couple of home games, this disaster canít be allowed to go on any longer down the left hand side. He canít be that bad that the clown gets the nod before him. Itís now or never for him so letís see.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 14, 2018, 01:42:45 PM
Reply #638

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
4-0 when we set out to defend. Brilliant going Sam. What a fraud.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 14, 2018, 02:04:30 PM
Reply #639

therealdunc

4-0 when we set out to defend. Brilliant going Sam. What a fraud.

Did you watch the game?
There is no way we set out to defend.

The managers post match comments where spot on.

After the 2nd goal went in the attitude, performance and professionalism of the players was shocking.

schniderlin practically gave up
Blue

January 14, 2018, 02:23:51 PM
Reply #640

Ramjam

Did you watch the game?

After the 2nd goal went in the attitude, performance and professionalism of the players was shocking.

I think Confucius has a point here mate, we defended in the first half and were unlucky to concede a goal which was originally a shot gone wrong. Touson didnít get a sniff first half as he was as isolated as DCL for the last 3 months we upped the anti in the second half and tried to get back on terms when they were awarded an offside goal after that the flood gates opened and we were fortunate only to concede 4.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 14, 2018, 02:25:40 PM
Reply #641

eugene

Did you watch the game?

Itís incredible we know our weakness and where players should be played why are they constantly played out of position or in snides case played at all!

January 14, 2018, 03:29:36 PM
Reply #642

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Did you watch the game?

How many shots on target did we have? How many touches in the box?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 14, 2018, 03:34:29 PM
Reply #643

Ramjam

Not end and not enough
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 14, 2018, 03:35:33 PM
Reply #644

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Thatís more because we were rubbish and stopped playing at 2-0.

The line up, plus you could see we left the wider players a bit higher up and Rooney was at 10 rather than in midfield wasnít a sit in approach.

Problem was that wasnít the right thing to do...