September 25, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

Author Topic: AGM  (Read 8174 times)

January 10, 2018, 05:54:49 PM
Reply #15

Simon Paul

Administrator
I'm not particularly buying the Lukaku/mother thing either to be honest.

I've put it all in the same space as Kenwright's "I went to the big bank and begged to borrow 10p more".

I reckon it's all just hyperbole andtalking for the sake orf talking. Saying what thye think people want to hear.

definitely

it's also making sure there is enough doubt in people's minds for when Barkley tells his side of the story too....

January 10, 2018, 10:21:39 PM
Reply #16

Simon Paul

Administrator
What's this? It's news to me - what mandate was Martinez given?

was mentioned that he told someone that he was told to sell Lukaku, Stones and Barkley for a combined 150m

it's been discussed on the forum before

the club made their valuation of the three players, so I'm not sure why they are crying over 20m that - if anything - was over and above what they expected for them

January 10, 2018, 10:31:48 PM
Reply #17

Simon Paul

Administrator
Sounds like a load of rubbish to me.

gutted

January 11, 2018, 02:04:27 AM
Reply #18

Simon Paul

Administrator
Didn't it turn out that Barkley and Stones have the same agent?

yeah, so basically his agent says "unless you do this deal then I'm not doing that deal" and Barkley gets blamed

agents have been running the game for ages, but it seems Evertonians have only just caught on thanks to some voodoo curse being lifted, or something

January 11, 2018, 02:31:50 AM
Reply #19

Simon Paul

Administrator
Probably not as much as a transfer but surely agents get a fair wedge for contract renewals don't they? Also, if Ross had ever indicated a willingness to stay I'm sure he'd still be here.

most footballers just let their agents get on with it don't they?

his agent won't have had to work too hard to get in his ear though.  it's not as if his manager called him out in public at all, or dragged him off at half time and slated him afterwards, or he got dropped from the England squad because he wasn't being played at Everton by his manager.  And it's not like the manager at the time had form for being an absolute twat to players he didn't like, was it?  and it's defo not like the club's major shareholder (not fucking majority, he's made fucking sure of that, Liverpool fucking Echo) went on live TV and slagged him off is it?

making Barkley want to leave Everton will be his agent's easiest job ever thanks to Koeman and Moshiri

January 11, 2018, 07:51:13 PM
Reply #20

Simon Paul

Administrator
Agree with most of this although it has fuck all to do with Everton when Woy hodgson started calling Ross a thick fucker really did it .

no but Koeman did nothing to help improve the footballing part of his intelligence, did he?

the other part nobody can help with!

January 14, 2018, 03:38:01 AM
Reply #21

Simon Paul

Administrator
think it's fair to say that Moshiri isn't really a football man now isn't it?