September 26, 2018, 07:19:22 PM

Author Topic: AGM  (Read 8189 times)

January 10, 2018, 02:27:48 AM
Read 8189 times

Bluedylan

Moshiri's been top value there. People complain when nothing gets said, and when he says something, so the fella can't win.

I welcome seeing a bit of his personality, his humour and getting a bit of an idea of what's been happening.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 10, 2018, 02:34:33 AM
Reply #1

Bluedylan

Interested to get an understanding of what extra backing he has given us that others before haven't? Not being pedantic, i just don't see it.

150m of his own money. Getting deals like the FF sponsorship, which we never would've got before. Not to mention actually putting a feesible stadium building package together in an outstanding location.

January 10, 2018, 02:40:11 AM
Reply #2

Bluedylan

But he didn't did he? I thought he cleared the debt, with a loan from himself, so in theory were still in debt.?

In theory yes, but it's thought to be highly unlikely that we'll ever have to repay that by the fellas on the blue room podcast.

January 10, 2018, 11:09:45 AM
Reply #3

Bluedylan

Turns out Ross Barkley is a cowardly little rat after all then. Bellend. Can't wait til he plays at Goodison again. Looking forward to seeing him crumble when the crowd absolutely destroy him.

January 10, 2018, 11:42:37 AM
Reply #4

Bluedylan

He’ll have tweeked his hammy that day

He wants to make sure he has.

And obviously not from me because 1) I don't live in Liverpool anymore, and 2) I'm a pussy, but he wants to watch himself coming back up to Liverpool any time soon. Can see a few lids wanting to have a right pop at him.

January 10, 2018, 12:54:00 PM
Reply #5

Bluedylan

So where you live at now BD?

Sheffield. Still get back regularly like. Was home for a couple of weeks at Chrimbo.

January 10, 2018, 02:15:19 PM
Reply #6

Bluedylan

What was said about Barkley?

They offered him big money. His agent went missing for 6 months. Then they reluctantly agreed to sell for 35m in the summer, and he fucked that up and sat on his arse getting paid and doing us out of 20m in the process.

Nothing massively new like but just a confirmation from the powers that be of his rat-like qualities.

January 10, 2018, 02:17:40 PM
Reply #7

Bluedylan

I really like Sheff. I go there for work and always think I would be cool living there.

Yeah it's proper green which is nice, and two good independent cinemas which I know you'd appreciate. Nice place to live. Redshite everywhere like but that's the case wherever you go.

January 10, 2018, 08:12:41 PM
Reply #8

Bluedylan

Course he knows how to run a club. Just needs to improve his PR a bit. But compared to most other benefactors/investors, he's an absolute dream.

January 10, 2018, 08:32:05 PM
Reply #9

Bluedylan

The Stones bit sounds unlikely, but that's not the worst of it. The worst of it is selling your supposed beloved, boyhood club that's looked after you and helped substantially to make you, down the frigging river.

Your agents are your representatives. Ross is an adult and presumably has full capacity. At any point he could've stepped in and said 'I want to stay at Everton, make that happen' but no. He's snuck out the back door, putting the club at a considerable loss. I've defended and loved the lad to the hilt for a long time but when it comes down to it he's treated us like shit.