May 27, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

Author Topic: AGM  (Read 6851 times)

January 10, 2018, 06:43:11 PM
Reply #105

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
its all embarassing and stupid in my opinion. I dont side with those of you saying its great to see Moshiri's personality blah blah blah. To me he comes across as not having a clue about how to run a football club. Im cringing at the things he said.
I have to return some videotapes.

January 10, 2018, 06:46:54 PM
Reply #106

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I don't believe the Barkley story, he's wanted to go for ages, he's just held out for a better deal for him and his agent (directed by his agent obviously).

I 100% believe the Lukaku story though, seems to tie in with his agent saying the contract was 99.99% signed off.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 10, 2018, 06:47:26 PM
Reply #107

Waltzer

its all embarassing and stupid in my opinion. I dont side with those of you saying its great to see Moshiri's personality blah blah blah. To me he comes across as not having a clue about how to run a football club. Im cringing at the things he said.

I agree, I read it on another forum but id love Elstone to gets the Rugby job thats mooted and for Moshiri to use his connections and get David Dein in, let him be the focal point and the one addressing all aspects rather than the mismatch of Kenwright/Moshiri/Elstone that is quite farcical.

January 10, 2018, 07:04:22 PM
Reply #108

Bluenose 91

Lukaku getting his lawyers involved over the voodoo comments apparently.

What was Moshiri thinking saying that for fucks sake!

January 10, 2018, 07:10:07 PM
Reply #109

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

Doubt that would make a difference, Lukaku is a wealthy man, but nothing compared to Moshiri.

January 10, 2018, 07:42:46 PM
Reply #110

therealdunc

Rumoured to be consulting lawyers is not the same as getting them in and doing him for defamation
Blue

January 10, 2018, 07:51:31 PM
Reply #111

Bluenose 91

My point is more so that it was just a fucking stupid thing to say regardless.

January 10, 2018, 07:53:03 PM
Reply #112

formerKHL

alright BD..i'm originally from toxteth but live just outside Barnsley...have done for some time now..

January 10, 2018, 08:06:26 PM
Reply #113

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
alright BD..i'm originally from toxteth but live just outside Barnsley...have done for some time now..

Trying to figure out if you work for Barnsley, Utd, Wednesday, Doncaster or Rotherham.

January 10, 2018, 08:12:41 PM
Reply #114

Bluedylan

Course he knows how to run a club. Just needs to improve his PR a bit. But compared to most other benefactors/investors, he's an absolute dream.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 10, 2018, 08:15:28 PM
Reply #115

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I donít think signings is a useful yardstick either.

Do we really want him vetoing players who the DoF / manager have identified?

Surely thatís exactly the sort of thing that people (rightly) normally moan about.

January 10, 2018, 08:23:06 PM
Reply #116

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think Barkley said sell my mate and I will sign. Think the agent negotiated that but then went missing.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 10, 2018, 08:32:05 PM
Reply #117

Bluedylan

The Stones bit sounds unlikely, but that's not the worst of it. The worst of it is selling your supposed beloved, boyhood club that's looked after you and helped substantially to make you, down the frigging river.

Your agents are your representatives. Ross is an adult and presumably has full capacity. At any point he could've stepped in and said 'I want to stay at Everton, make that happen' but no. He's snuck out the back door, putting the club at a considerable loss. I've defended and loved the lad to the hilt for a long time but when it comes down to it he's treated us like shit.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 10, 2018, 08:41:38 PM
Reply #118

Ross

See I donít understand how anybody who had such urgent business to conclude and was willing to get it done at all cost would let 6 months slide by by continuing to call the same number for the fixer time and again without thinking ďIím getting the colder shoulder here Iíll call their bosses because this is getting us nowhereĒ.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 10, 2018, 08:46:29 PM
Reply #119

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
See I donít understand how anybody who had such urgent business to conclude and was willing to get it done at all cost would let 6 months slide by by continuing to call the same number for the fixer time and again without thinking ďIím getting the colder shoulder here Iíll call their bosses because this is getting us nowhereĒ.

What if it was the boss you were calling?