February 23, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

Author Topic: You do voodoo? He do  (Read 2721 times)

January 10, 2018, 08:57:12 PM
Reply #45

Django

Stinging retort from the "representative":

Lukaku is just a complete nob. The way he's behaved at United, putting out stories about how he's falling out with Pogba because he isn't standing up for him being put out wide does give me some confidence that he's probably said it's been a vision that he has to sign for Chelsea. Moshiri has probably reiterated that with a bit of added racism for good measure.

January 10, 2018, 09:10:16 PM
Reply #46

sam of the south

Lukaku is just a complete nob. The way he's behaved at United, putting out stories about how he's falling out with Pogba because he isn't standing up for him being put out wide does give me some confidence that he's probably said it's been a vision that he has to sign for Chelsea. Moshiri has probably reiterated that with a bit of added racism for good measure.

Yes, he is a tool alright.

However, what an absolute gift this could be for The Shite; in a week where their argument (along with there is no footage) in favour of Firmino not being racist is 'he's black as well' (yes, I sanitised their actual phrasing) our non-white Mr.Big also says something that if it came out of the mouth of a white bloke would look extremely dodgy indeed.

Oh the shit irony of it all.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 09:14:55 PM by sam of the south »
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 10, 2018, 09:13:32 PM
Reply #47

Rodenplav64

Shamanism is still popular in Africa despite Christianity . As someone pointed out it is Haitian but its origins are African . Its no big deal really but in todays world I suppose Mosh should be put to death .

January 10, 2018, 09:17:49 PM
Reply #48

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
This is the maddest season we've ever had.

January 10, 2018, 09:41:49 PM
Reply #49

KoemansNumberTens

Stinging retort from the "representative":

I don't think lukaku and his agent understand percentages then. Well either that or they are liars

January 10, 2018, 10:15:32 PM
Reply #50

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Can someone fit moshiri with a muzzle

Simply simply lovely

January 11, 2018, 02:44:26 AM
Reply #51

toffee_scot

Next time Man Utd come to Goodison:

January 11, 2018, 02:57:05 AM
Reply #52

eugene

It's up there with Martinez statement that we can 'compete against anyone in world football'. It's naive at best, we don't have a bottomless pit of money and paying over the odds for 'decent' players isn't sustainable, especially when they don't work out and we need to somehow get their huge salaries off the wage bill.
We dont have it the Mosh may not but his mate lurking in the shadows of bramley moor is fuckin brewsted

January 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM
Reply #53

Ramjam

Or maybe this one
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 11, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
Reply #54

blue1948

I don't think anyone's question his business acumen, more how he conducts himself and some of the things that come out his mouth. However, he wouldn't be the first successful business man to see a football club as a bit of an ego trip and go against everything he's learned in "normal" business and make a complete mess of it. The recent history in the Premier League and Championship is full of wealthy, self made business people who have taken clubs to the brink of ruin. I'm not saying that's what Moshiri is doing here but it's stupid to suggest that just because he's been successful outside of football automatically means that he will do here as well.
I think you have only confirmed what I was trying to say ,I never said he would automatically succeed that was only your interpretation .All I meant was he is not a business fool ,if he was given a "gift " then you can rest assured it was not for nothing. Do I like the things he says -NO -but that is not the point ,the point is whether he is what we need at the moment and whether he is a front for Usmanov .That in itself is laughable the man likes to be the centre of attention ,had the chance to sell his shares and still he hasn't made a move ,so what exactly do you think ?

January 11, 2018, 03:48:08 PM
Reply #55

Lxxx

An absolute tune. Too many drugs taken listening to this song I'm surprised I can recollect it.

January 11, 2018, 05:23:18 PM
Reply #56

formerKHL

I now wish lukaku had used more of his "magic" when playing for us.....he may not have wanted to leave then...

January 11, 2018, 07:26:44 PM
Reply #57

gizzblue

I now wish lukaku had used more of his "magic" when playing for us.....he may not have wanted to leave then...
Not to mention breach of contract for refusing to return from his 'love in' with Pogba.

January 12, 2018, 04:14:51 AM
Reply #58

Ramjam

Not to mention breach of contract for refusing to return from his 'love in' with Pogba.

His last tarot card reading told him hed find love in the USA, and there you have it the Pogba relationship flourished
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 12, 2018, 04:39:01 AM
Reply #59

gizzblue

His last tarot card reading told him he'd find love in the USA, and there you have it the Pogba relationship flourished
Allegedly on the rocks now though as Pogba won't side with him on the mourinho front 😅