December 19, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

Author Topic: Theo Walcott  (Read 28030 times)

January 11, 2018, 11:48:08 PM
Reply #75

boothill

He's an ageing athlete, not a footballer
And here's me thinking he was employed by arsenal football club as a professional footballer all these years, won england caps and trophies too. i must have an agenda, fake history. He was really turning out in the modern pentathlon for london city AAC

January 11, 2018, 11:49:37 PM
Reply #76

boothill

It's going to be another Giroud where his wife has the final say
ive heard hes married to john terrys mam, so could be a goer

January 12, 2018, 12:09:01 AM
Reply #77

KoemansNumberTens

The only people who can judge 'value' are the people within the club who put up the money and know what they are looking for.

So what are we commenting on here? What's the point. Just start a topic and everyone can write whatever the club decides underneath

Isn't that what a forums for to put ourselves in their position and give our opinions.

I mean what do you think of Niasse? Same as the coaching staff. Any opinion on the new stadium. Ask the architect? We best shut the forum down

January 12, 2018, 12:28:53 AM
Reply #78

Bluedylan

I suspect that when people think of and picture Walcott they are thinking of him about 6 years ago, tearing Liverpool apart and being absolutely lightening, rather than the reality of his current situation where the vast majority of Arsenal fans want him out of the club because he's so ineffective as a player, has never developed and has absolutely no edge to his personality or his game.

Swerve.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 12, 2018, 12:33:47 AM
Reply #79

woodduck

My opinion is Walcott is not the sort of player we should be going for.
We are supposed to be ambitious now. We are supposed to be able to offer great contracts. We are supposed to be looking for upcoming talent with our new DoF.
What are people in the club getting paid for here? I could have recommended Theo and ask for half the salary of Walsh.

January 12, 2018, 12:56:58 AM
Reply #80

Macca77

25 million bid made apparently, he prefers us to Southampton

January 12, 2018, 12:59:50 AM
Reply #81

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
So what are we commenting on here? What's the point. Just start a topic and everyone can write whatever the club decides underneath

Isn't that what a forums for to put ourselves in their position and give our opinions.

I mean what do you think of Niasse? Same as the coaching staff. Any opinion on the new stadium. Ask the architect? We best shut the forum down
People can have an opinion of what type of player he is, an opinion of his temperament, what he might bring to the squad and a million other things but the only people who JUDGE value are the people within the club who put up the money and know what THEY are looking for.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

January 12, 2018, 01:01:05 AM
Reply #82

School of Science

I'd take him scored 19 last year, needs a run in a team to improve, just a little worried over his injury record.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 12, 2018, 01:06:01 AM
Reply #83

kramer0

The only people who can judge 'value' are the people within the club who put up the money and know what they are looking for.

What concerns me is that the people who put up the money don't seem understand value or know what they're looking for.

That's how we ended up making boring, average managers like Ronald Koeman and Sam Allardyce among the top 10 highest paid in Europe.

That's how, with (at least) the 7th highest wage bill in England, we're scrapping to fight off the likes of Burnley, Leicester, and Watford for 7th place.

That's how, with a top 20 wage bill in Europe, we didn't even look like we belonged on the pitch against Lyon and Atalanta (whose marquee signing last summer was Marten de Roon from relegated Middlesbrough).

Maybe if more fans speak up and say "hey, stop being so fucking stupid," the club might actually try to make positive changes to the way it makes football decisions. We should be Europa League contenders with the amount we spend.

January 12, 2018, 01:10:59 AM
Reply #84

blue slug

Hes not my first choice but if he can get a run of games and stay fit hes definitely better than miralles and Lennon so worth signing if fee is reasonable

January 12, 2018, 01:15:32 AM
Reply #85

Stumpy

He’s an ageing athlete, not a footballer

My lads a goner,and he's always refered to Walcott as a sprinter in football boots.It's a big no off me,i've never rated him.

January 12, 2018, 01:19:07 AM
Reply #86

Stumpy

My lads a goner,and he's always refered to Walcott as a sprinter in football boots.It's a big no off me,i've never rated him.
Sorry,my lads not a goner,he's a gooner lol.

January 12, 2018, 01:20:59 AM
Reply #87

Major Clanger

Maybe if more fans speak up and say "hey, stop being so fucking stupid," the club might actually try to make positive changes to the way it makes football decisions.

Don't put money on it.

I didn't even remember I had a signature.

January 12, 2018, 01:24:17 AM
Reply #88

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Hes an ageing athlete, not a footballer

IS this your new phrase? It's a load of shit so stop it now.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 12, 2018, 01:30:00 AM
Reply #89

eugene

Would be unhappy with Walcott or Del. Sign one of the best up and coming wingers, and let them improve at the club. Someone like that Hirving Lozano guy. Need to be thinking longer term than these expensive, short-term options.
I agree to a point but I would prefer a winger for the now