May 22, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

Author Topic: Theo Walcott  (Read 22945 times)

January 16, 2018, 04:22:14 PM
Reply #375

School of Science

Think Kenny has been excellent this season, will agree he had the run around against Son, but let's not let one performance cloud our judgement. Son is in fantastic form and has been one of Spurs best players for the last two seasons. I would have no problem seeing Kenny eventually take over from Seamus.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 16, 2018, 04:45:57 PM
Reply #376

mikey_blue

With Walcott being used to a side that play pass and love football, I do wonder (like I do with every wide player) could he link well with Baines? Bailcott?

January 16, 2018, 04:55:44 PM
Reply #377

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think Kenny has been excellent this season, will agree he had the run around against Son, but let's not let one performance cloud our judgement. Son is in fantastic form and has been one of Spurs best players for the last two seasons. I would have no problem seeing Kenny eventually take over from Seamus.

No problem with him being in and around the side but long term taking over from Coleman needs to be another athlete with naturally attacking nature.

Kenny is small, not quick, and a poor dribbler. Not going to take over long term I’m afraid.

Edit : get tavernier in the summer with Kenny going on loan to rangers.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:02:33 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 16, 2018, 05:06:48 PM
Reply #378

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
No problem with him being in and around the side but long term taking over from Coleman needs to be another athlete with naturally attacking nature.

Kenny is small, not quick, and a poor dribbler. Not going to take over long term Iím afraid.

Edit : get tavernier in the summer with Kenny going on loan to rangers.

That's a poor shout.

January 16, 2018, 05:12:58 PM
Reply #379

Macca77

January 16, 2018, 05:14:44 PM
Reply #380

ally2

I'm hardly doing cart wheels over this. Someone on the phone-in after the Arsenal-Forest game described Walcott as "Pathetic" haha. On the other side of the coin Allardyce loves a good restoration project, and he would improve our first 11 no doubt. He needs a new environment. It could work wonders. Just hope he tones down the social media selfie stuff a little bit.

January 16, 2018, 05:24:18 PM
Reply #381

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
If Arsenal lose Walcott and Sanchez and spend that money on Aubemyang that would be a sound Window for them

Simply simply lovely

January 16, 2018, 05:29:25 PM
Reply #382

Alanvideo

Kenny is small, not quick, and a poor dribbler. Not going to take over long term Iím afraid.

.............that's extremely harsh on Kenny
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 16, 2018, 05:57:22 PM
Reply #383

Hawkandro

If Arsenal lose Walcott and Sanchez and spend that money on Aubemyang that would be a sound Window for them

Malcom looks like a potential superstar too.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 16, 2018, 06:10:45 PM
Reply #384

MmmBlueRamirez

Malcom looks like a potential superstar too.

I'm assuming they'd play him in the middle....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 16, 2018, 06:11:31 PM
Reply #385

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I would love us to go after those players too. But we're not in that market at present.

Walcott for 20 million is pretty good business though.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

January 16, 2018, 06:11:58 PM
Reply #386

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Boom

In other news, Have Brazilians just got bored with names now?
Pele, Jairzinho, Socrates, Jo, Fred, Bernard, Malcolm

Come on ffs, lets get back on track

Simply simply lovely

January 16, 2018, 06:15:32 PM
Reply #387

Ross

Yes, no, maybe...
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 16, 2018, 06:18:44 PM
Reply #388

Macca77

At Finch Farm now

January 16, 2018, 06:21:51 PM
Reply #389

Cozzie