August 20, 2018, 02:09:03 AM

Author Topic: Theo Walcott  (Read 25194 times)

January 16, 2018, 06:25:12 PM
Reply #390

Cozzie

I think with Tosun and Walcott we have two players giving us what we have lacked a lot this season, I just fear we have got the wrong manager to get the best out of them.

January 16, 2018, 06:26:21 PM
Reply #391

The Analog Kid

Walcott at Broad Green now having first part of medical.

January 16, 2018, 06:27:32 PM
Reply #392

Macca77

Walcott at Broad Green now having first part of medical.

Hows his hair looking? That's the most important question here

January 16, 2018, 06:28:12 PM
Reply #393

Goughie

Wouldnt say that im massively excited about signing Walcott, but immhapoy with the addition.  Its a massive improvement on Mirallas, another attacker to add to the mix, a pace which weve been desperately short of.
I think this could relegare Rooney to the bench and push Sig into middle.

Now for a LB!
Im not the best, but im in the top 1!

January 16, 2018, 06:28:25 PM
Reply #394

The Analog Kid

Hows his hair looking? That's the most important question here

Ive no idea lar.

January 16, 2018, 06:28:36 PM
Reply #395

Redartin

I hate Southampton.

First they let us take Koeman, and now they didn't push hard enough to prevent this, AND, they have supplied the red shite with players for years.

Nuke them.

January 16, 2018, 06:45:17 PM
Reply #396

Django

Walcott is a good piece of business imo. Instant upgrade on Lennon and will offer much more than Mirallas did post 2012-13.

His record really stands up. He's nearing on 1 in 4. Which for a player who has constantly been played in various roles and from the bench is really good.

I think people forget the quality difference of players playing for the likes of Arsenal, United etc. He'll come in and have a better touch and more instinct than anyone in our squad.

Not over the moon that we seem to be going for short term fixes but then again we do have the like of Lookman and Vlasic who look like the real deal but it's just way too soon for them to contribute consistently.

January 16, 2018, 06:46:16 PM
Reply #397

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I hate Southampton.

First they let us take Koeman, and now they didn't push hard enough to prevent this, AND, they have supplied the red shite with players for years.

Nuke them.

And Schneiderlin.  And Martina.  And Steklenberg.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

January 16, 2018, 06:47:26 PM
Reply #398

Ross

Now I fuckin hate Southampton as well.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 16, 2018, 06:48:53 PM
Reply #399

Macca77

Koeman signed Martina twice, TWICE!! Fuck sake

January 16, 2018, 06:59:25 PM
Reply #400

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Koeman signed Martina twice, TWICE!! Fuck sake

And Shaw and Bertrand are both either at Southampton or ex-Southampton. 

Everton and Liverpool's scouts basically watch Southampton's end of season DVDs don't they.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

January 16, 2018, 07:04:18 PM
Reply #401

Lxxx

Walcott is a good piece of business imo. Instant upgrade on Lennon and will offer much more than Mirallas did post 2012-13.

His record really stands up. He's nearing on 1 in 4. Which for a player who has constantly been played in various roles and from the bench is really good.

I think people forget the quality difference of players playing for the likes of Arsenal, United etc. He'll come in and have a better touch and more instinct than anyone in our squad.

Not over the moon that we seem to be going for short term fixes but then again we do have the like of Lookman and Vlasic who look like the real deal but it's just way too soon for them to contribute consistently.

I've seen this posted a few times but as yet Sam hasn't given any indication he seems to think the same, certainly with Vlasic and aside from a fleeting half hour against the shite Lookman either.

January 16, 2018, 07:05:18 PM
Reply #402

Macca77

Song sorted -

Theo
Theo
Theo
Theo

January 16, 2018, 07:05:50 PM
Reply #403

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/arsenalfantv/status/953217803355656192

Not many kind words from the Arsenal fans here. One fan even said he hopes he dies which I found slightly harsh.

January 16, 2018, 07:07:36 PM
Reply #404

Coyney83

We desperately need pace and the option to run in behind (assuming we 1. have possession of the ball and 2. a player who can play a forward pass), so he certainly offers that.

I think he will excite and frustrate in equal measure. But either way I'll support him.