November 16, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

Author Topic: Theo Walcott  (Read 27221 times)

January 11, 2018, 07:13:20 PM
Read 27221 times

gizzblue

Half the shouts on here anyone would think NSNo'ers are paying his fucking wages 😅😅

Take him all fucking day we need attackers ...18 goals last year pretty much off the bench ffs.
Born not made a blue .

January 11, 2018, 07:21:11 PM
Reply #1

gizzblue

Shouldn't we be concerned with value for money?
Not unless its your money ...i really don't see the issue ...if the club think it's too much then fair enough 👍...but I'd doubt Walsh or Sam will be reading our input here before making decisions on finance ...this ain't FM .😅😅
Born not made a blue .

January 11, 2018, 07:30:21 PM
Reply #2

gizzblue

Would he be shitter than Klaassen?
Fucking hell. ..he may have had injuries etc but Walcott can hack the prem. ..we ain't seen any of that from little Davy.. ..gets knocked pillar to post every time he's tried .
Born not made a blue .

January 11, 2018, 09:28:33 PM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Well then who shouldn't we sign. Everyone might be useful at some stage.

You simply can't discuss a potential signing without considering value.

Walcott for 50m and 200k a week?? You still a yes? 100m and 500k a week? Not your money remember
Like I said isn't that the club's problem though ...by all means if you think he's shite say he's shite. and I will gladly applaud your view ,that's fair enough but to worry about his big wage is worse than being  a "net spend" whinger imho and as futile too ☺...unless of course your paying him out your own pocket.
Born not made a blue .

January 11, 2018, 09:44:40 PM
Reply #4

gizzblue

Jack Wilshere is an absolute myth of a player

And would walk into our team and be the best midfielder with his feet tied together.
Id have him playing the way he's been the last ten games or so ....but that's probably all you will get for the best part of two seasons out of him now☺..could be a great addition to our treatment room though ....now Coleman is training .
Born not made a blue .

January 12, 2018, 02:49:06 AM
Reply #5

gizzblue

Sorry but that's nonsense. You can't debate the value of a signing if you don't factor in cost

Andy Carroll was a bad buy because they paid 35m for him. If they'd got him for 500k the same player would have been a fantastic buy
But again does value really matter to anyone on here ???.. when it's sweet fuck all to do with any of us in reality.

He's either good enough 'go get him' or shite 'don't bother' ..... especially in the ever increasing mad hatters tea party figures being bandied about for players and the wages lately .
Born not made a blue .

January 12, 2018, 03:00:26 AM
Reply #6

gizzblue

Of course it does because we have a budget. We get more for the money if we get value
But we don't get shit in reality .. ..cos we Don't get a say at the end of the day do we .

The control freaks among us..really have to let the men actually running the club worry about the money😆.side of it.
Also what budget are we talking has Moshi told you how much has willing to spend like ?.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 03:01:47 AM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

January 12, 2018, 03:32:45 AM
Reply #7

gizzblue

So what's the point of a Walcott thread..... we don't get a say. What's the point of any of them. Should just have threads on what we are having for tea or what colour pants we are gonna wear.
Oh well debate away to your hearts content on "value" as only you and Moshi know how much he has to blow on wages and transfers  ..the rest of us will just debate if their good enough or not ...and he is .😉
Born not made a blue .

January 12, 2018, 06:17:19 PM
Reply #8

gizzblue

I imagine you have some really interesting opinions on net spend too.
Not really I don't work in the financial department at Everton or for Moshiri ...so in 'reality' it means nowt to me or any supporter really .👍..as im not balancing the books and not working towards financial fair play rules .
Born not made a blue .

January 13, 2018, 12:59:14 AM
Reply #9

gizzblue

Depressing when you realise Lukaku, Barkley, Stones and Deulofeu will all be about to enter their prime years as well.
In all honestly though only Delofeu would have stayed out of them three ...so it's kind of a mute point .
Born not made a blue .

January 14, 2018, 08:44:16 PM
Reply #10

gizzblue

By his own admission Martina is surprised he has played so much.  He's doing his best he can as a right back playing left back, cut him some slack. It isn't his fault  the ineptitude at the club made him the only one available to play that position
Inneptitude of koeman and Walsh you mean surely.
Born not made a blue .

January 16, 2018, 08:26:53 PM
Reply #11

gizzblue

Which players in particular do you fear will not have their potential realised under Allardyce?
Anybody north of the halfway line imho....will be playing ten mins per 90.
Born not made a blue .

January 16, 2018, 08:28:46 PM
Reply #12

gizzblue

Sam has a record for turning midfield players round ....
As the ball flies over their heads .

Fixed
Born not made a blue .

January 17, 2018, 12:09:02 AM
Reply #13

gizzblue

Left wing letting Sigurdsson play centrally

Rooney dropping back replacing McCarthy
Would take any and all of that ....we may even get out out own half despite the managers(sniggers) ideas.
Born not made a blue .