November 18, 2017, 12:43:20 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 63520 times)

January 09, 2011, 10:04:37 PM
Reply #15

cad

I'd say Spurs was perhaps even more important.

Different kettle of fish being away at Anfield.

Not to say I don't hope you're right. I just doubt it.
veni veni veni

Don't worry yourself into an early grave...it will happen soon enough.

January 09, 2011, 10:08:16 PM
Reply #16

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Best chance we've had in years to beat them at Anfield I would think.

havent we been saying that every season lately

January 09, 2011, 10:12:44 PM
Reply #17

guymurphy1989

I'd say Spurs was perhaps even more important.

got agree here, also i think the fact Moyes played Beckford and Saha against Scunthorpe is indication of him attempting to allow  a relationship to grow

January 09, 2011, 10:13:00 PM
Reply #18

Robioto

Tough one to call this as even without Gerrard there is a chance they could use this as a spring board to get them going, it's the perfcet game for it. On the other hand they are shit, Gerrard is out and we are finnaly starting to show a bit of form. So I'll go with:

Liverpool 0-1 Everton

Osman

January 09, 2011, 10:16:07 PM
Reply #19

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Howard

Neville     Heitinga        Distin        Neville

Fellaini

Coleman           Arteta                  Pienaar

Saha          Beckford

Would be happy if Osman starts in the centre but I think this will be the side and I would be very happy with it.  Arteta has been out of form but he looked better against Spurs and he tends to pick up his game against the shite.  I do believe Moyes will go for it, especially with Gerrard out.  There is no one in their team we need to fear.

2-0 Everton.

January 09, 2011, 10:18:02 PM
Reply #20

kunal32

This is take two, last season we went there with our best chance to win and what happened - epic fail. Take two. Moyes do not throw this chance away.

January 09, 2011, 10:25:20 PM
Reply #21

Thom

Administrator
It's got to be 4-4-2 for me. Bring Pienaar, Arteta and Neville back in and play the same team as the Spurs game.

The only thing I will say is that I think some people may be getting carried away. Let's not forget that it'll be Dalglish's first home match since he was put in charge again, and all their fans will be up for it.

Providing we don't shit our kecks, like we did last year, then we'll always have a chance of getting something.

January 09, 2011, 10:26:53 PM
Reply #22

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
It's got to be 4-4-2 for me. Bring Pienaar, Arteta and Neville back in and play the same team as the Spurs game.

The only thing I will say is that I think some people may be getting carried away. Let's not forget that it'll be Dalglish's first home match since he was put in charge again, and all their fans will be up for it.

Providing we don't shit our kecks, like we did last year, then we'll always have a chance of getting something.

Agreed

Simply simply lovely

January 09, 2011, 10:29:28 PM
Reply #23

cad

Off subject:

I'd love to experience her original family name with your sig, Olivia  :)
veni veni veni

Don't worry yourself into an early grave...it will happen soon enough.

January 09, 2011, 10:36:23 PM
Reply #24

Fynci

Need to go 4-4-2;

---------------------------Howard-------------------------
Neville------Heitinga-----------Distin----------Baines
Coleman---Arteta-------------Fellaini--------Pienaar
------------------Beckford------Saha-------------------

Sub;  Mucha  Hibbert  Rodwell  Osman  Bilyaletdinov  Gueye/Yak  Anichebe

Maintaining my habit of being wrong with the score I'll go for a 4-0 Liverpool win.

No question, it's the same team I'd put out. I think you need to have some balls to "go for it" though, and I'm not disrespecting Moyes, but I'm not sure he'll be brave enough to go 4-4-2. Would love to be surprised though!
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

January 09, 2011, 10:39:14 PM
Reply #25

mickhazon

Howard

Neville     Heitinga        Distin        Neville

Fellaini

Coleman           Arteta                  Pienaar

Saha          Beckford
this is the team i would go for

Would be happy if Osman starts in the centre but I think this will be the side and I would be very happy with it.  Arteta has been out of form but he looked better against Spurs and he tends to pick up his game against the shite.  I do believe Moyes will go for it, especially with Gerrard out.  There is no one in their team we need to fear.

2-0 Everton.

January 09, 2011, 10:54:53 PM
Reply #26

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
If we beat them, this will be the first time I (and probably most people here) will have seen us do the double over them.

The closest I saw before was the season we played them in the FA Cup at home (we lost) and the league cup away (we won), and then the league matches we beat them at home and lost to them away (I think). Late 80's if I remember rightly.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

January 09, 2011, 11:34:48 PM
Reply #27

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Please Moysey,be brave, stick to 442, if so we will win. i fear we will lose if 451

off topic, ryan babel being naughty on twitter, posting pic of webb in united shirt http://twitter.com/RyanBabel
I have to return some videotapes.

January 09, 2011, 11:42:40 PM
Reply #28

Scholar

Gerrards red card means he will miss the Derby now, so 4-4-2 is now much more feasible defensively. 

January 10, 2011, 12:52:19 AM
Reply #29

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Wish we beat em with gerrard playing

Simply simply lovely