November 18, 2017, 09:02:54 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 63516 times)

January 12, 2011, 06:52:11 PM
Reply #45

Sprooly

gerrards out

January 12, 2011, 08:29:22 PM
Reply #46

VBlue

i would love to see fellaini teach gerrard a lesson in dominatinga midfield

I'm not sure about Heitinga in midfield again.

January 12, 2011, 10:04:12 PM
Reply #47

Alanvideo

i would love to see fellaini teach gerrard a lesson in dominatinga midfield
...........Are you a mate of domina tinga ........one of our regular posters ?  lolol anyway Gerrard is banned but on the minus side Cahill is missing . 2-2 I reckon. :cheers:
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 13, 2011, 03:57:50 AM
Reply #48

Fellainis Hairdresser

i still know well bottle it
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

January 13, 2011, 04:11:28 AM
Reply #49

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Dreading it know after tonights result

Simply simply lovely

January 13, 2011, 04:20:16 AM
Reply #50

charlatan

Gotta go and attack them now.  4-4-2 all the way.

January 13, 2011, 04:31:34 AM
Reply #51

Shogun

Administrator
541= awful scrappy match 1 sending off and 2 nil defeat to the usual dirk kuyt and torres goals
442= great attcking play 2 nil everton coleman and beckford
001= tony hibbert hat trick 3 nil to liverpool
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 13, 2011, 06:05:10 AM
Reply #52

the doc

lets be positive for once in our lives! 3-1 to us and thats being generous, they are worse than s**t at the moment, Saha, Baines and Arteta for us Kuyt for them, Torres for the red card when hes had enough from Jags again!

January 13, 2011, 01:33:03 PM
Reply #53

Thomas

It's got to be 4-4-2 for me. Bring Pienaar, Arteta and Neville back in and play the same team as the Spurs game.

The only thing I will say is that I think some people may be getting carried away. Let's not forget that it'll be Dalglish's first home match since he was put in charge again, and all their fans will be up for it.

Providing we don't shit our kecks, like we did last year, then we'll always have a chance of getting something.

I hope by 'something' you dont mean a draw?

I'm sick to fucking death of going there every year, for the past 15 times, (12 have been lost) without a win and everyone feeling so 'evergreen' with a draw.

We haven't won there for 12 years, we've had numerous golden opportunities to do so in previous years and completely bottled it, and we've NOT done the double over them since 1985.

Lets go there, make amends for previous years, play some proper football, play them off the fucking park, add some more woe to there plight, feed them a bit of humble pie and reality that they are in for a struggle this season and may never reach the heady heights they all delude themselves to reach year on year, and show them who the REAL Football Team in this city.......and WIN.

If I walk out for the 16th time out of Anfield this year without a win I will fucking despair. Its getting beyond ridiculous. This will be my last time there as well as i'll be packing everything in right after this game.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 01:34:34 PM by Thomas »

January 13, 2011, 01:36:59 PM
Reply #54

Thomas

Just got that same old feeling that we will massively bottle it and lose.
This.

And I'm not joking mate, I just cant take that again.

Last year was one of my most utterly dissapointing and more over embarrassing occasions as an Evertonian. Woeful.

January 13, 2011, 01:39:17 PM
Reply #55

Thomas

For this game, without Gerrard, it has to be 4-4-2. I think this will give Arteta greater influence as he will have Saha and Beckford to aim at and run onto. They have a dodgy back four and we need to get at them.
Playing 4-4-2 has given Saha the space to shoot from distance as Beckford takes defenders away, it also prevents the opposition defenders from pushing up the pitch as Beckfordís pace from a Saha flick on becomes a worry. Liverpool will try to get Johnson going forward on the flank, to target Neville and Heitinga at the back post with crosses aimed at Kuyt and Torres but we can counter that by asking Saha to move into the space Johnson vacates and look for quick ball on the counter.
We have 4 hard working, all round players in the midfield in Coleman, Arteta, Fellaini and Peanaar. The RS will be dangerous from set pieces and crosses but through the middle they donít pose much threat. I think we can win the battle on the flanks and get some crosses in ourselves, the key for us is to isolate their defenders and have a go at them. If Coleman, Saha, Baines and Pienaar can do this, I think we can drag their defenders away from Beckford.
It is key for Saha to get a shot away early and Coleman/ Baines to have a run at them early too, this will disturb their defense, make them move out of position.
For once, it is they who need the set pieces, outside of this, the Ref of course is a worry given the Kenny factor, we have a few candidates for red cards. We have to stay on our feet. However, I can see their lot getting a bit excited early doors, leaving too much space behind them and I think we can get an early lead, go on from there and win comfortably.

Great post mate, I love all that tactical analysis/assessment, could do with some more of that on here.

January 13, 2011, 03:14:07 PM
Reply #56

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It really is a good time to be taking them on though, the focus will be on Kenny, Kenny, Kenny but the fact remains that two games in they have lost twice.  The new dawn under him is not better than under Hodgson because it is still the same shit team.  We have enough about us to take them.

January 13, 2011, 03:30:33 PM
Reply #57

Thomas

It really is a good time to be taking them on though, the focus will be on Kenny, Kenny, Kenny but the fact remains that two games in they have lost twice.  The new dawn under him is not better than under Hodgson because it is still the same shit team.  We have enough about us to take them.

Basically, in the simples terms, this.

January 13, 2011, 03:46:36 PM
Reply #58

charlatan

I hope by 'something' you dont mean a draw?

I'm sick to fucking death of going there every year, for the past 15 times, (12 have been lost) without a win and everyone feeling so 'evergreen' with a draw.

We haven't won there for 12 years, we've had numerous golden opportunities to do so in previous years and completely bottled it, and we've NOT done the double over them since 1985.

Lets go there, make amends for previous years, play some proper football, play them off the fucking park, add some more woe to there plight, feed them a bit of humble pie and reality that they are in for a struggle this season and may never reach the heady heights they all delude themselves to reach year on year, and show them who the REAL Football Team in this city.......and WIN.

If I walk out for the 16th time out of Anfield this year without a win I will fucking despair. Its getting beyond ridiculous. This will be my last time there as well as i'll be packing everything in right after this game.

This so so much.  Lets hope our manager doesn't think the same as the first line, which I fear he will. 

4-4-2, and go out and attack them in their own back yard.  Rub their fucking noses in it while they are down for once.

COYB!!!

January 13, 2011, 03:59:21 PM
Reply #59

fritzlsloveden

If we play 4-4-2 and attack them, we can easily trounce them, watched them for the full 90 last night and King Kenny has them even worse than Woy did. That has to be the worst red shite side I've ever seen.
grim