November 21, 2018, 06:10:01 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 74802 times)

January 09, 2011, 10:25:20 PM
Read 74802 times

Thom

Administrator
It's got to be 4-4-2 for me. Bring Pienaar, Arteta and Neville back in and play the same team as the Spurs game.

The only thing I will say is that I think some people may be getting carried away. Let's not forget that it'll be Dalglish's first home match since he was put in charge again, and all their fans will be up for it.

Providing we don't shit our kecks, like we did last year, then we'll always have a chance of getting something.

January 10, 2011, 03:08:41 AM
Reply #1

Thom

Administrator
Off subject:

I'd love to experience her original family name with your sig, Olivia  :)

Tell me about it, man. First got into her watching House, and her fitness level increased ten fold when I saw Tron: legacy the other night. :love:

January 16, 2011, 08:55:52 PM
Reply #2

Thom

Administrator
We've looked useless since going behind. Lost any composure we had up until that point, and we're making them look like a class act.

Howard, Fellaini and Coleman are the only ones with any semblance of urgency at form out there. Time to earn your corn for this week, Moyes, because this is abject at the moment.

January 16, 2011, 10:20:52 PM
Reply #3

Thom

Administrator
A fair result considering the two halves of football we saw, but I still can't help feeling that we've missed another opportunity to end our winless streak at Anfield. That's still a very average Liverpool side/squad and we probably should have beaten them on the face of it.

Still, a point is a point. Fellaini was outstanding, as was Distin. Hopefully we can go out and get a win against West Ham next week.