July 21, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 71377 times)

January 13, 2011, 03:59:21 PM
Read 71377 times

fritzlsloveden

If we play 4-4-2 and attack them, we can easily trounce them, watched them for the full 90 last night and King Kenny has them even worse than Woy did. That has to be the worst red shite side I've ever seen.
grim

January 13, 2011, 04:56:56 PM
Reply #1

fritzlsloveden

I don't think Kenny has them any worse.  It is pretty much the same shitty set up.  You can't polish a turd.  Simple as that.
Glen Johnson playing Left back?
grim

January 13, 2011, 05:08:55 PM
Reply #2

fritzlsloveden

Well he is god awful right back and they have no one else!

Yeah suppose so! Dont want to sound too knowledgeable about the Red Shite, but from what i hear round the office etc, that danny wilson can play left back.

I just enjoy a good giggle about their downfall and Glen Johnson at left back was awesome, his attempt at crossing left foot had me in stitches
grim

January 13, 2011, 05:15:36 PM
Reply #3

fritzlsloveden

they are going to have a good match at some point and am worried this is it

Very true, however we should just focus on going there and playing our own game, line us up 442 against them and we are better than them in every position except for perhaps Torres and Reina
grim

January 13, 2011, 05:24:33 PM
Reply #4

fritzlsloveden

That was quite baffling last night :eh:

In the best of ways!

Hail King Ken  :hail:
grim

January 14, 2011, 04:34:36 PM
Reply #5

fritzlsloveden

Anyone feeling too confident?  I keep having to check myself because I am setting myself up for a massive fall.

I feel over confident, but just have to remember this is the spawniest team in existence we are playing
grim