May 28, 2018, 04:46:21 AM

Author Topic: [News]Lukaku consults lawyers over Moshiri's bizarre "voodoo” claim  (Read 2097 times)

January 10, 2018, 07:30:01 PM
Read 2097 times

Everton News

Lukaku consults lawyers over Moshiri's bizarre "voodoo” claim

Everton's major shareholder Farhad Moshiri faces the prospect of legal action from former striker Romelu Lukaku after the Iranian-born businessman made a bizarre claim at the Everton General Meeting last night.

Source: Lukaku consults lawyers over Moshiri's bizarre "voodoo” claim

January 10, 2018, 08:05:58 PM
Reply #1

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

RACIST!

Great timing ;)

Someone please make it stop. I remember the good old days, when we not just won most weeks, but EVERYTHING reported about football was 99% about actual football, not bullshit.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 08:07:11 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

January 10, 2018, 08:17:19 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Um... is it really a case for legal action? Surely all Lukaku has to do is state that voodoo isn't the reason and he didn't want to sign. Job done. Move on.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

January 10, 2018, 08:49:29 PM
Reply #3

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Think he's more upset that it's been revealed he wanted to go to Chelsea rather than Utd. He's getting a bit of stick from Utd fans
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 10, 2018, 08:59:40 PM
Reply #4

Lxxx

Think he's more upset that it's been revealed he wanted to go to Chelsea rather than Utd. He's getting a bit of stick from Utd fans

One last parting 'gift' from Moshiri then. Maybe he's not as daft as he appears (unlikely).

January 10, 2018, 08:59:43 PM
Reply #5

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
It's so very random you kinda think what does Moshiri gain by making that up..? Perhaps it was just a silly excuse they used to walk out of a deal and now feel a bit daft now it's come out in public. Or maybe Moshiri has completely taken something out of context or misunderstood.

Just bizarre really. Trying to give both sides the benefit of the doubt.

January 10, 2018, 09:06:35 PM
Reply #6

Waltzer

Well this is working out well again!!

"Romelu's decision had nothing to do with voodoo," a representative is quoted as saying.

"He distances himself from these beliefs and this statement and will now see what judicial steps can be taken in relation to them."

On the contrary of Moshiri's claims, Lukaku reveals he simply did not believe in Everton as a football club. Ouch.

"Romelu is very catholic and voodoo is not part of his life or his beliefs. He simply had no faith in Everton and no confidence in Mr. Moshiri's project. That is why he did not want to sign on any condition.

"He wanted to make the next step in his career and wanted the security to be able to leave."

January 10, 2018, 10:16:55 PM
Reply #7

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Um... is it really a case for legal action? Surely all Lukaku has to do is state that voodoo isn't the reason and he didn't want to sign. Job done. Move on.
It will be deemed racist no doubt

Simply simply lovely

January 10, 2018, 10:31:33 PM
Reply #8

Simon Paul

Administrator
Well this is working out well again!!

"Romelu's decision had nothing to do with voodoo," a representative is quoted as saying.

"He distances himself from these beliefs and this statement and will now see what judicial steps can be taken in relation to them."

On the contrary of Moshiri's claims, Lukaku reveals he simply did not believe in Everton as a football club. Ouch.

"Romelu is very catholic and voodoo is not part of his life or his beliefs. He simply had no faith in Everton and no confidence in Mr. Moshiri's project. That is why he did not want to sign on any condition.

"He wanted to make the next step in his career and wanted the security to be able to leave."

well don't we look great

January 10, 2018, 11:44:22 PM
Reply #9

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

January 10, 2018, 11:53:52 PM
Reply #10

Bluedylan

Struggling to be remotely bothered by any of this. I also believe it's probably true because it's too random and specific to make up.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 11, 2018, 12:15:01 AM
Reply #11

SANA_DR0

its so obscure that it has to be true (true to the point Lukaku would have said it)

it makes no sense for it to be made up, Moshiri might believe he heard Lukaku or his agent say it..

lol anyway

Lukakus annoyed cos he got ousted believing african voodoo stuff over Jesus Christ and the holy trinity...

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 11, 2018, 12:17:09 AM
Reply #12

D15TIN

funny this isn't it

Lukaku breached his contract last summer by not reporting back for Everton training, and instead remaining in LA with Pogba - he seems to have forgotten that in that thick head of his.

January 11, 2018, 12:35:00 AM
Reply #13

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
This is a fucking disaster

Nah...people get hurt or die in a disaster, this is a storm in a teacup, Moshiri just takin the piss for the hell of it.

January 11, 2018, 12:35:44 AM
Reply #14

Heisenberg

Moshiri is proper odd isn't he. I preferred when he was an astute mysterious business man. I think he's a bit of a cowboy every time I he speaks