June 24, 2018, 06:59:22 AM

Author Topic: [News]No Everton concerns over Barkley's Chelsea move  (Read 2480 times)

January 27, 2018, 03:57:33 PM
Reply #30

KoemansNumberTens

Sounds like a lot of bitter ex's on here. It's early days on how he will turn out but he's gone so we need to just stop the bitterness because it changes nothing.

Makes us feel good. Why do we need to stop. We surely can enjoy all his failures can't we

January 27, 2018, 04:04:41 PM
Reply #31

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Sounds like a lot of bitter ex's on here. It's early days on how he will turn out but he's gone so we need to just stop the bitterness because it changes nothing.

Whatever you say I can assure you that he will not get a warm reception when they come to GP, I doubt very much that he has the bottle to play in that first match back and will probably feign injury.

January 27, 2018, 04:07:39 PM
Reply #32

KoemansNumberTens

Whatever you say I can assure you that he will not get a warm reception when they come to GP, I doubt very much that he has the bottle to play in that first match back and will probably feign injury.

Unless it's in the league cup it won't matter if he's got the bottle or not

January 27, 2018, 04:15:02 PM
Reply #33

BlueMaquis

Makes us feel good. Why do we need to stop. We surely can enjoy all his failures can't we

Is it that we are enjoying his failures or worried he will succeed?

January 27, 2018, 04:23:45 PM
Reply #34

KoemansNumberTens

Is it that we are enjoying his failures or worried he will succeed?

To be honest I don't really care all that much if he succeeds. He won't elevate Chelsea to a level we can't compete with (because they are already there) him struggling (if he does) is mildly amusing though

January 27, 2018, 04:43:33 PM
Reply #35

Bluedylan

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 27, 2018, 05:01:45 PM
Reply #36

sam of the south

Fed up talking abar him.

Yeah, he doesn't deserve it.

Our time, I mean.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 27, 2018, 05:18:03 PM
Reply #37

Paddockoldie

How's he failed? He's recovering from a long term injury so too early to judge, but as with ex's I'd be buzzing off your anger and bitterness because I'd know I was pissing you off even after leaving you.
It's your choice to do what you want but I just don't see the point. Remember Lukaku's reaction to the boo's? Imagine Barkley doing that too... with a cheeky smile that says I was right to bin you off? Not worth it imo.

January 27, 2018, 05:21:07 PM
Reply #38

KoemansNumberTens

How's he failed? He's recovering from a long term injury so too early to judge, but as with ex's I'd be buzzing off your anger and bitterness because I'd know I was pissing you off even after leaving you.
It's your choice to do what you want but I just don't see the point. Remember Lukaku's reaction to the boo's? Imagine Barkley doing that too... with a cheeky smile that says I was right to bin you off? Not worth it imo.

I actually don't care what barkley does really. Unless he becomes a genuine worldclass player there's not going to be that much regret in him going.

I doubt poor sensitive Ross is buzzing off people disliking him. He's too gentle a soul for that

January 27, 2018, 05:38:16 PM
Reply #39

gizzblue

Think him being any sort of world class player has passed him by tbh.

January 27, 2018, 06:44:37 PM
Reply #40

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

January 27, 2018, 09:53:11 PM
Reply #41

MexicanToffee

“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

January 27, 2018, 11:17:38 PM
Reply #42

gizzblue

Can I close this now
Can you close his Chelsea debut thread too @bally please .👍