December 10, 2018, 02:12:53 AM

Author Topic: Luke Garbutt  (Read 7051 times)

July 03, 2018, 12:06:49 AM
Reply #90

Trowel

Remember when he done a cross in pre-season?
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

July 03, 2018, 12:22:08 AM
Reply #91

Mac934

Why are we loaning out a 24 yr old? He's obviously not good enough for us. I guess we can't even give him away.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!

July 03, 2018, 12:24:59 AM
Reply #92

KoemansNumberTens

Why are we loaning out a 24 yr old? He's obviously not good enough for us. I guess we can't even give him away.

Well heís a league 1 standard player on 1.5m a year with 2 years left of his contract. Heís got 3m coming to him from us and Iíd imagine 2 years at a league 1 could pays less than 10% of that. We probably couldnít even pay him 2 million to go

July 03, 2018, 12:34:23 AM
Reply #93

Ross

Garbutt is the least of our worries when you look at the players earning a living off Everton for contributing  nothing.

Look at Sandro for instance, he earns roughly the same amount in 1 year what Garbutts contract costs for 5. Thereís far more culpable at USM finch farm than this lad, Garbutts contract is chicken feed.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 03, 2018, 01:43:16 PM
Reply #94

Jamokachi

Didn't see him pictured today actually, wonder if hes off. Surely to god

Nah, he was there.

July 03, 2018, 02:47:57 PM
Reply #95

Lxxx

Imagine having a board that hand out contracts solely on the judgement of Roberto Martinez.

So glad those days are over.

July 03, 2018, 05:18:35 PM
Reply #96

Simon Paul

Administrator
Imagine having a board that hand out contracts solely on the judgement of Roberto Martinez.

So glad those days are over.
Yeah. Now we've got a major shareholder who wanted to spend £30m on Moussa Sissoko "to make a statement signing" when nobody in the management team had mentioned an interest in him

The same man also hired Steve Walsh as our director of football because 2 of the 40 players he'd recommended at Leicester were boss

And employed Ronald Koeman.

And our board still paid Sandro Ramirez his wages on the say so of the aforementioned Dutch maestro.

Still, as long as we don't promote the youth players that every single person on here was desperate to see in the first team after 3 pre season games, then that's OK

July 03, 2018, 05:29:50 PM
Reply #97

Lxxx

Yeah. Now we've got a major shareholder who wanted to spend £30m on Moussa Sissoko "to make a statement signing" when nobody in the management team had mentioned an interest in him

The same man also hired Steve Walsh as our director of football because 2 of the 40 players he'd recommended at Leicester were boss

And our board still paid Sandro Ramirez his wages on the say so of the aforementioned Dutch maestro.

Still, as long as we don't promote the youth players that every single person on here was desperate to see in the first team after 3 pre season games, then that's OK

I was being a little sarcastic.

Although you'd like to think those days are over with a genuine Director of Football in charge now.

July 03, 2018, 05:29:53 PM
Reply #98

Jamokachi

In order to protect the previous regime it is not necessary to attack the current. It makes you look bitter.

July 03, 2018, 05:41:44 PM
Reply #99

Simon Paul

Administrator
In order to protect the previous regime it is not necessary to attack the current. It makes you look bitter.
It's OK. I was going to add in the bit about our chairman previously lavishing massive contracts on players after 9 games but forgot it

Him and Mosh have it all covered between them

July 03, 2018, 06:15:57 PM
Reply #100

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Itís so shit when si starts being a knob about Everton, itís like everyone being naughty in school and then the teacher turns up and pisses on the desk. Not really sure how to act now like.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 03, 2018, 08:23:56 PM
Reply #101

D15TIN

Our fans wanted all of those things. He's now removed koeman and walsh as a result of not performing. Wont find me slagging Moshiri like.

July 03, 2018, 08:27:23 PM
Reply #102

KoemansNumberTens

Our fans wanted all of those things. He's now removed koeman and walsh as a result of not performing. Wont find me slagging Moshiri like.

He does have to start making correct decisions rather than just doing what the fans want