February 21, 2018, 07:34:02 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce wants dull Everton to become more boring  (Read 3481 times)

January 14, 2018, 09:30:08 PM
Reply #75

Simon Paul

Administrator
Why are we even surprised by this shite. He's played shite football for decades.

Some are. Most aren't. Those who are seem to be the ones shouting loud.

January 14, 2018, 09:31:17 PM
Reply #76

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Some are. Most aren't. Those who are seem to be the ones shouting loud.

Hes awful and has been ridiculed by literally every set of fans that hes come across.

January 14, 2018, 09:43:28 PM
Reply #77

mikey_blue

Hopefully we put some leg work in before the summer and get a replacement lined up.

.... It's Everton though and I know this won't happen. But the cycle of slight optimism to bone crushing disappointment must continue, at all costs.

January 14, 2018, 10:27:59 PM
Reply #78

Bluedylan

No issue with moaning about performances. 5 shots on target in 6 games is utterly, utterly pathetic. Just not into the Allardyce bashing that's all.

What's this utter nonsense you keep spouting about Allardyce not being able to be judged?

He's been here a couple of months. Is he getting paid to manage the team? Yes he is, so then he will be judged. Your really weird attitude seems to be that this entire season is a free pass and no-one should be able to have an opinion on his performance as manager. Frig that.

You're right to say that plenty of people weren't into getting him, so there are pre-conceived ideas that he has to face. He knows that, and that's not unreasonable. Barring us signing a complete unknown, any manager who comes here would have to deal with preconceptions. The problem is, Sam has done fuck all to challenge them, and in fact a number of games with no shots on target has completely confirmed them.

Basically, I don't think your argument stands up to even the tiniest bit of scrutiny.

Also, can you give us a date in the future that we're allowed to judge Allardyce from, in your esteemed opinion. March? May? August? Christmas? Just let us know. It'll save a lot of wasted comments.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 10:36:46 PM by Bluedylan »
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 14, 2018, 10:37:31 PM
Reply #79

Lxxx

Watching the shite play against City is just so fuckin depressing. They've clearly got a style, a recruitment strategy and a manager with an ethos and a personaility who players want to play for. Everything we lack.

January 14, 2018, 10:48:43 PM
Reply #80

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
What's this utter nonsense you keep spouting about Allardyce not being able to be judged?

He's been here a couple of months. Is he getting paid to manage the team? Yes he is, so then he will be judged. Your really weird attitude seems to be that this entire season is a free pass and no-one should be able to have an opinion on his performance as manager. Frig that.

You're right to say that plenty of people weren't into getting him, so there are pre-conceived ideas that he has to face. He knows that, and that's not unreasonable. Barring us signing a complete unknown, any manager who comes here would have to deal with preconceptions. The problem is, Sam has done fuck all to challenge them, and in fact a number of games with no shots on target has completely confirmed them.

Basically, I don't think your argument stands up to even the tiniest bit of scrutiny.

Also, can you give us a date in the future that we're allowed to judge Allardyce from, in your esteemed opinion. March? May? August? Christmas? Just let us know. It'll save a lot of wasted comments.

October apparently lolol

January 14, 2018, 11:01:20 PM
Reply #81

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Why are we even surprised by this shite. Hes played shite football for decades.

But, but, but Jay Jay Okocha...

January 14, 2018, 11:06:12 PM
Reply #82

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 14, 2018, 11:07:21 PM
Reply #83

eyesalwaysblue

The most snide false ,fake bullshit Everton news headline ever, whoever wrote that title is a fucking tosser, how low can you fucking go? probably more left in the tank..how old are you 10?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 14, 2018, 11:12:37 PM
Reply #84

eyesalwaysblue

Oh no the bastard Allardyce what a mess, it was him that did it all, he bought all the statues and the has been, bastard Allardyce...bastard.

January 14, 2018, 11:22:41 PM
Reply #85

Everton Mint

What I think Allardyce was saying was that the defensive football that worked for his first 6 games got results. That was also against lesser teams.

But as soon as people see us climb up the table they immediately want us to become more expansive.
This has been tried with Bolasie back and Tosun coming in, BUT its been against Man U, Lpool and Spurs... so therefore it hasnt come off.

However at least we have played a bit better football albeit with little end product in terms of shots on target against these top teams.

With the easier games coming up we can get back to winning ways and build confidence. The players coming in and coming back will improve and we should get some decent results AND better play.

Keep the faith.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 11:23:54 PM by Everton Mint »

January 14, 2018, 11:36:22 PM
Reply #86

Simon Paul

Administrator
The most snide false ,fake bullshit Everton news headline ever, whoever wrote that title is a fucking tosser, how low can you fucking go? probably more left in the tank..how old are you 10?

Getting splinters up there la

January 14, 2018, 11:44:52 PM
Reply #87

eyesalwaysblue

What I think Allardyce was saying was that the defensive football that worked for his first 6 games got results. That was also against lesser teams.

But as soon as people see us climb up the table they immediately want us to become more expansive.
This has been tried with Bolasie back and Tosun coming in, BUT its been against Man U, Lpool and Spurs... so therefore it hasnt come off.

However at least we have played a bit better football albeit with little end product in terms of shots on target against these top teams.

With the easier games coming up we can get back to winning ways and build confidence. The players coming in and coming back will improve and we should get some decent results AND better play.

Keep the faith.
Your right, and if anything he went soft yesterday and tried things the players are just not good enough to carry out, he's been left with a fucking mess the last 2 dick heads left us with plus bad steering from upstairs that goes back fuckin decades, up from relegation zone to 9th and still slagged off, you couldn't make it up...

January 14, 2018, 11:47:46 PM
Reply #88

eyesalwaysblue

Getting splinters up there la
Well for fucks sake, how can he be blamed for owt?

January 14, 2018, 11:48:59 PM
Reply #89

bacon sarnie

I reckon he'll manage it you know

Ditto and he'll be given loads of time to achieve it.