February 20, 2018, 06:12:34 AM

Author Topic: Upgrading a season ticket  (Read 1975 times)

January 17, 2018, 01:55:46 AM
Reply #15

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Seriously doubt I'm renewing.

Off on a Non League Journey.

Big Sam and Moshiri just are not for me thank you.

Premier League Football probably isn't for me any more.

Bon voyage
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 18, 2018, 03:32:40 AM
Reply #16

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Is the site playing up again? Can't log in to renew

January 18, 2018, 03:51:23 AM
Reply #17

Alanvideo

Is the site playing up again? Can't log in to renew
.............I just checked it 's working fine ,logged me in automatically.
But I have a question - I want to move -do you have to renew your current seat first ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 18, 2018, 03:52:19 AM
Reply #18

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
But I have a question - I want to move -do you have to renew your current seat first ?

No idea buddy. It's not letting me on. Did you use your customer number to log in?

January 18, 2018, 03:53:17 AM
Reply #19

Alanvideo

No idea buddy. It's not letting me on. Did you use your customer number to log in?
..........don't need to ,like I said it logs me in automatically

January 18, 2018, 03:57:39 AM
Reply #20

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
..........don't need to ,like I said it logs me in automatically

For some reason the site logged me out since last time I used it and now I can't log back in

January 18, 2018, 03:59:35 AM
Reply #21

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

I moved a couple of years ago, you renew as normal, then call up the box office and register that you want to move.

In the week between when the STs end and before the rest go on general sale, someone from the Box office will call you to give you first dibs on other available seats in the area you want before they put them on general sale.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 18, 2018, 04:03:37 AM
Reply #22

Alanvideo

I moved a couple of years ago, you renew as normal, then call up the box office and register that you want to move.

In the week between when the STs end and before the rest go on general sale, someone from the Box office will call you to give you first dibs on other available seats in the area you want before they put them on general sale.
..................thanks mate ,that's what I thought. The club called me last month for a survey and I mentioned the poor view from my seat ,the girl said she'd put me on a contact list for when I renew but I will phone in to make sure.

January 19, 2018, 07:58:00 PM
Reply #23

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I am more than happy with my seat, UG, almost centre of goal 3 rows back but the guy behind me drives me absolutely mad with the shite he spouts throughout the match, doubt I would find a better seat but am seriously considering chancing it.

January 19, 2018, 08:01:04 PM
Reply #24

Bluenose 91

I am more than happy with my seat, UG, almost centre of goal 3 rows back but the guy behind me drives me absolutely mad with the shite he spouts throughout the match, doubt I would find a better seat but am seriously considering chancing it.

I'm in the same boat.

Like my seat but the last couple of seasons a load of bad dickheads have moved near me.

Thinking of changing too.

January 19, 2018, 08:16:18 PM
Reply #25

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
So to change seat you renew, then say you want to change at a later date and get put on a list?

January 19, 2018, 08:22:16 PM
Reply #26

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
So to change seat you renew, then say you want to change at a later date and get put on a list?

That seems to be the case, makes sense when you think about it , big question is what happens in four years time at BMD ? How will they decide who gets first dibs on the best seats in each price category ?

January 19, 2018, 08:38:50 PM
Reply #27

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
That seems to be the case, makes sense when you think about it , big question is what happens in four years time at BMD ? How will they decide who gets first dibs on the best seats in each price category ?

Be interesting to know how other clubs have done this when they have moved

January 20, 2018, 01:54:28 AM
Reply #28

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

That's exactly it.

Just renew yours now or whenever, then call up the box office as soon as you've renewed and let them know you want to change seats.

There's a week between the deadline for STHs to renew and general sale, so they'll call you in that week and give you first dibs on all the available seats that are left over from STHs not renewing.

When I moved I actually called up on the first day after the deadline and the girl was sound, she done it there and then, not sure how far down the pecking order I would have been if I'd have left it until they called me.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 20, 2018, 02:50:15 PM
Reply #29

Simon Paul

Administrator

There will be a surplus of seats so wouldn't think it would cause too many issues. There will be one or two with any ground move though.

Probably be a case of being offered as close to the same seat you have at Goodison as possible. So if you sit where you sit,, you'd be offered a similar seat at BMD. If you wanted to move then you would likely do what is done now.