August 20, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

Author Topic: Upgrading a season ticket  (Read 2890 times)

January 20, 2018, 11:26:37 PM
Reply #45

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Just had all the renewal stuff through the post

I wouldn't bother :(
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 20, 2018, 11:27:24 PM
Reply #46

Macca77

Just had all the renewal stuff through the post

Throw it in the bin

January 20, 2018, 11:35:24 PM
Reply #47

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Think I'm gonna go for an obstructed view again. It's been a blessing this season.

January 30, 2018, 04:31:16 AM
Reply #48

Alanvideo

Wednesday is the deadline for payment of ST renewal by direct debit .I just did this ,or so I thought , but even though I clicked the DD option it hasn't appeared on the confirmation. Anyone else done this ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 30, 2018, 04:43:29 AM
Reply #49

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Wednesday is the deadline for payment of ST renewal by direct debit .I just did this ,or so I thought , but even though I clicked the DD option it hasn't appeared on the confirmation. Anyone else done this ?

I can't find the DD option?

January 30, 2018, 04:55:26 AM
Reply #50

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Now saying my ticket isn't reserved

January 30, 2018, 04:56:37 AM
Reply #51

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I sent mine off today rather than do it online
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 30, 2018, 05:16:26 AM
Reply #52

Tony Clifton

My lad's a sadist comedian.  He's just asked me are we still on that waiting list and can we just take whatever might be available for next season?  He reminds me of me when I was younger and should have had more sense (Mike Walker, Walter Smith, Moyes' worst seasons, I'm looking at you!)  lolol

January 30, 2018, 05:21:37 PM
Reply #53

Alanvideo

Emailed box office today and they phoned straight back to answer my DD query .It hadn't gone through correctly ,apparently the website is a bit iffy but they sorted it over the phone .Couldn't have been more helpful.

January 30, 2018, 05:48:22 PM
Reply #54

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
So I'm trying to do this on the app/website.

Put it in my cart, then have to option to buy but no DD option anywhere? If I click buy will it go through as one payment, or will I get the DD option on the next screen?

Or should i just bell them?

January 30, 2018, 07:22:51 PM
Reply #55

Bally

Administrator

Put it in my cart, then have to option to buy but no DD option anywhere? If I click buy will it go through as one payment, or will I get the DD option on the next screen?

Tweet Everton fan services and include the Fans forum in it, we are trying to collect any issues because we are in contact with the head of ticketing, am I OK to use this example mate
It's the roll I way

January 30, 2018, 07:26:31 PM
Reply #56

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Tweet Everton fan services and include the Fans forum in it, we are trying to collect any issues because we are in contact with the head of ticketing, am I OK to use this example mate

Yeah man, anything to make it better

Unless I'm being a complete idiot there seems to be no direct debit option to chose from.

January 30, 2018, 08:39:29 PM
Reply #57

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah man, anything to make it better

Unless I'm being a complete idiot there seems to be no direct debit option to chose from.

I don't think it actually says pay by direct debit, it says pay by premium credit, or something along those lines.

You just keep going through as if your going to purchase it as if your using a credit or debit card, when it gets to the payment screen it will give you the option.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 30, 2018, 08:40:26 PM
Reply #58

Alanvideo

...............if you click buy it will go through as a single payment which is what happened to me. There is a DD option but it doesn't seem to work .Best to phone or email servicedesk@evertonfc.com