September 26, 2018, 02:36:20 AM

Poll

Koeman in?

Yes
24 (23.1%)
No
80 (76.9%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Should we have kept Koeman?  (Read 4035 times)

January 15, 2018, 01:51:14 AM
Read 4035 times

ajax_andy

He didn't care... Didn't get what he wanted in the summer, gave up and waited to be sacked so he could take his huge payout and bugger off to play golf.  If we'd kept him there wouldn't have been a sudden turnaround as he wasn't interested and the players could tell.

Where we want wrong was appointing Allardyce, not sacking Koeman

January 15, 2018, 02:45:18 AM
Reply #1

ajax_andy

We bit the bullet to early with allardyce. I thought we was starting to look alright under unsworth, specially his last game! He could have kept us up and it would have been absolutely fantastic to not have Allardyce ruin every weekend for me. We was actually scoring decent amounts of goals under him too

Allardyce was sat in the stands, they weren't playing for Unsworth that game, they were playing for the new manager

January 15, 2018, 02:51:46 AM
Reply #2

ajax_andy

I keep hearing this but that's a load of bullshit. In my opinion like. Unsworths team, Unsworths tactics, Unsworths team talks. Nothing to do with Allardyce

It's nothing to do with that, players finally bucked up their ideas when someone with real authority was watching over them, they were playing for their futures

January 15, 2018, 03:34:12 AM
Reply #3

ajax_andy

Maybe we should appoint a new manager every game then

Would be better just to appoint a good one 😜