November 21, 2018, 10:32:39 PM

Author Topic: Everton v West Brom  (Read 19745 times)

January 20, 2018, 11:05:22 PM
Reply #660

Sixx1402

Not in a million years would i be selling Niasse.

I agree he's not a great starter but he's a brilliant impact sub and not only that he'd probably be happy with that role!

Reminds me a bit of Solskjaer for the Man U of old, works his arse off, never complains and bangs them in when he comes on against a tiring defence.

Selling him is a terrible idea at the moment, he's the only fucker who can score!!!
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

January 20, 2018, 11:06:09 PM
Reply #661

chang

how the fuck are we going to get to 40 points with these lot of shithouses?

Fortunately 35 will keep any team in the league.

January 20, 2018, 11:06:13 PM
Reply #662

TheTone

i'm in the shit manager and shit players camp , in terms of shitness, I think the players are actually shitter than the shit manager

January 20, 2018, 11:06:27 PM
Reply #663

Evertonian in NC

Won't need 40 points, the league is that dire. 36 will do it and we will get 8 more points.

And the sad thing is...we probably need to achieve safety by 1 point or on Goal Differential, or ownership will give this corrupt, anti-footballing bastard the summer + 10 matches to hollow us out even further.  Then we will be down within 2-3 seasons, count on it.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 20, 2018, 11:07:00 PM
Reply #664

Jamokachi

i'm in the shit manager and shit players camp , in terms of shitness, I think the players are actually shitter than the shit manager

Nah

January 20, 2018, 11:07:16 PM
Reply #665

Evertonian in NC

Not in a million years would i be selling Niasse.

I agree he's not a great starter but he's a brilliant impact sub and not only that he'd probably be happy with that role!

Reminds me a bit of Solskjaer for the Man U of old, works his arse off, never complains and bangs them in when he comes on against a tiring defence.

Selling him is a terrible idea at the moment, he's the only fucker who can score!!!

When you're in the shit, you need players who can wallow in the muck.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 20, 2018, 11:07:19 PM
Reply #666

Sixx1402

I still maintain it's the instructions over the quality of player.

It 100% is, players don't go shit overnight, its blindingly obvious
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

January 20, 2018, 11:07:35 PM
Reply #667

Ari

Thought that 7 minutes of injury time summed us up.

Slag the players off all you want but if Pardew can get Tony Pulis players creating chances at the end like that then there's no fucking reason Allardyce shouldn't be able to do it with our players.

No one at Everton has been bought by Tony Pulis...

January 20, 2018, 11:07:48 PM
Reply #668

Normm

Can we have Unsworth back, please?

January 20, 2018, 11:07:57 PM
Reply #669

ally2

I still maintain it's the instructions over the quality of player.

And how exactly did you come to this conclusion?

January 20, 2018, 11:08:58 PM
Reply #670

TheTone

It 100% is, players don't go shit overnight, its blindingly obvious

players have been shit for a few years now

January 20, 2018, 11:09:09 PM
Reply #671

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
3 managers this season and a team in which nearly every player wasnít playing here 18 months ago.

Need to fix on an idea of the best XI and make it work rather than changing every time it doesnít.

Ronald Koeman/Steve Walsh wasted an absolute fuckton of money replacing the shite left by Martinez with decent players who don't complement each other.
My momma says I'm special.

January 20, 2018, 11:09:25 PM
Reply #672

Evertonian in NC

Imagine YOU were a player on this side...where the shit would YOUR head be?  Imagine you were Tom Davies.

January 20, 2018, 11:09:57 PM
Reply #673

TSGun

There's something wrong with the culture of the entire club at the moment. We seem in a state of flux.

Personally I don't think there's been too many bad decisions made recently on face value, that's from top to bottom, the desire to at least try and improve the overall product is there but...

I hope where experiencing nothing more than the overdose of hormones a teenager endures before realising maturity.

One can only hope.

January 20, 2018, 11:12:38 PM
Reply #674

Macca77

Owen and the plebs on bbc sport calling McCarthy McCarthur

Twats