February 24, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

Author Topic: Everton v West Brom  (Read 12162 times)

January 20, 2018, 11:28:09 PM
Reply #690

Redartin

If an Unsworth team produced that load of shite there would be mayhem.
There would be quotes of,

"He is out of his depth, pity cause he loves the club."

"He got the job too soon, maybe he should drop to a Championship team for a few seasons and prove himself."

Wonder how Unsworth feels watching this shite. I'm not saying we should have carried on with him, but if we had, we could have watched similar shite and Mosh could have used his millions on a LB instead of bringing in the massiah who doesn't look like he can walk on water any more.

January 20, 2018, 11:30:32 PM
Reply #691

Rodenplav64

Possibly, the pic I saw was similar to David Busst, could see the bone

Awful break .

January 20, 2018, 11:33:02 PM
Reply #692

eyesalwaysblue

It's not happened overnight. For no reason.

true but we've  had worse teams and always understood why, maybe this time it's been the optimism of the takeover that's created the bitter over the failure since, we don't accept failure as well as we used to.but the reality is it's same old....
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 20, 2018, 11:40:12 PM
Reply #693

Bally

Administrator
We were fucking shite today, absolutely fucking shite, anyone defending the dinosaur now needs their fucking head testing
It's the roll I way

January 20, 2018, 11:41:46 PM
Reply #694

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
where are the 12 points we still need going to come from?

Still have a lot of shite to play :

Brighton, Newcastle, Palace and Southampton at home - surely 6-8 points in there for us somewhere?

Then away - Watford, Stoke, Huddersfield, West Ham - surely 3-7 points in there?

Worst case Iíve laid out leaves us to need 3 points from :

Leicester (h), arsenal (a), Burnley (a), City (h), and Liverpool (h)

So errr...could do with picking up points soon definitely but thereís lots of games left.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 20, 2018, 11:42:32 PM
Reply #695

Evertonian in NC

Hey EiNC, have you been on holiday. Haven't heard from you in awhile...or am I just that slack to notice.

No, I quit watching games during Allardyce's spell, and only this week decided to start posting again.  Been following results and news past few weeks.  Time to start fighting to get our Everton back before it's too late.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 20, 2018, 11:42:58 PM
Reply #696

indiantoffee1975

We were fucking shite today, absolutely fucking shite, anyone defending the dinosaur now needs their fucking head testing

Not his fault Everton were desperate to give him a job is it?

January 20, 2018, 11:43:27 PM
Reply #697

Lxxx

true but we've  had worse teams and always understood why, maybe this time it's been the optimism of the takeover that's created the bitter over the failure since, we don't accept failure as well as we used to.but the reality is it's same old....

We've played shite before but then we had shite players so we understood. I remember the dark days under Walter Smith when we played about 8 defenders at home and no-one was moaning in the alehouse after the game like they do now.
We expect more because the quality is there. Maybe the commitment isn't though and that might be a combination of the modern day footballer as well as how they're managed. 

January 20, 2018, 11:45:59 PM
Reply #698

Evertonian in NC

Not his fault Everton were desperate to give him a job is it?

Kind of like that story in "Natural Born Killers" where the old woman lays dying and the snake says "Bitch, you knew I was a snake!"
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 20, 2018, 11:47:07 PM
Reply #699

Ridge

Yeah, no doubt, hire a clown, expect a circus.

January 20, 2018, 11:59:21 PM
Reply #700

Normm

If an Unsworth team produced that ... there would be mayhem.
There would be quotes of,

"He is out of his depth, pity cause he loves the club."

"He got the job too soon, maybe he should drop to a Championship team for a few seasons and prove himself."

This was Allardyce's 1000'th match as a football manager, but what was the expiry date???

January 21, 2018, 12:07:20 AM
Reply #701

bluenuck

Brighton, Newcastle, Palace and Southampton at home - surely 6-8 points in there for us somewhere?

Then away - Watford, Stoke, Huddersfield, West Ham - surely 3-7 points in there?

So errr...could do with picking up points soon definitely but thereís lots of games left.

Really sad we're even having to do this^^.

We just got nothin this season, do we? We're just shite.  :'(

January 21, 2018, 12:10:31 AM
Reply #702

Lxxx

They had 15 shots. West Brom came to Goodison under Alan Pardew and had 15 shots at goal and some think we're not in trouble.

January 21, 2018, 12:17:58 AM
Reply #703

Macca77

They had 15 shots. West Brom came to Goodison under Alan Pardew and had 15 shots at goal and some think we're not in trouble.

To be honest my lads under 12's team could have more than that against a defence with Williams and Martina in it

January 21, 2018, 12:23:45 AM
Reply #704

chang

Yep - but we are getting to the point in the season where teams are fighting for survival, when odd results happen. I don't think for one moment we are in danger of relegation, but likewise you have to respect any opposition and see them as a threat in any game ... it's really tight below us, but the sheer number of teams looking over their shoulders actually helps..just my opinion of course!