December 10, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

Author Topic: Everton v West Brom  (Read 20244 times)

January 21, 2018, 02:18:19 AM
Reply #720

Bally

Administrator
Not his fault Everton were desperate to give him a job is it?
Well thats a new slant on it... Fuck sake

He's not doing his fucking job though is he and yes it's his fault that the set up and the tactics are all fucking wrong
It's the roll I way

January 21, 2018, 02:22:42 AM
Reply #721

SANA_DR0

firstly, wish McCarthy makes a speedy recovery, great saving tackle wish the football gods be kind to him.

secondly, the atmosphere today was amazing.. from around the middle of the first half until McCarthy got injured, it was like the crowd where trolling Everton (certain players and achievements kennys shot, first shot on target in around 5 games or so! the sarcasm was amazing.. especially when Cenk came off,, those boo's where for SA, we needed 2 strikers up top, everyone could see that)

cant believe Garbutt or a left footed player didnt play left back..
Schneiderlin is a fucking joke.. he literally made everyone laugh all the time.

we could have a great team with hte players we have, but we cant have that with anti football managers.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 21, 2018, 02:23:10 AM
Reply #722

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
oh, and what in the name of jesus was going on in the Park End in the first half?
It was like we were waiting to take off

The sound system was just blaring out noise
Simply simply lovely

January 21, 2018, 02:23:51 AM
Reply #723

Simon Paul

Administrator
It was like we were waiting to take off

The sound system was just blaring out noise

it sounded like the tide had come in way too far!

did it go a bit nuts blaring out chants as well?

January 21, 2018, 02:35:08 AM
Reply #724

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
it sounded like the tide had come in way too far!

did it go a bit nuts blaring out chants as well?
Everyone was asking the stewards to turn it off.
It was just that sound when like when a TV couldn't get a signal years ago but full blast.
Simply simply lovely

January 21, 2018, 03:01:53 AM
Reply #725

eyesalwaysblue

firstly, wish McCarthy makes a speedy recovery, great saving tackle wish the football gods be kind to him.

secondly, the atmosphere today was amazing.. from around the middle of the first half until McCarthy got injured, it was like the crowd where trolling Everton (certain players and achievements kennys shot, first shot on target in around 5 games or so! the sarcasm was amazing.. especially when Cenk came off,, those boo's where for SA, we needed 2 strikers up top, everyone could see that)

cant believe Garbutt or a left footed player didnt play left back..
Schneiderlin is a fucking joke.. he literally made everyone laugh all the time.

we could have a great team with hte players we have, but we cant have that with anti football managers.
Schneiderlin is a cheese eating surrender monkey.....top buying
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 21, 2018, 03:04:30 AM
Reply #726

indiantoffee1975

Well thats a new slant on it... Fuck sake

He's not doing his fucking job though is he and yes it's his fault that the set up and the tactics are all fucking wrong

This is nothing different to the brand of football Allardyce has served up for years, Blackburn, Newcastle, West Ham, Sunderland. You know what your getting with Allardyce, dour as fuck who will keep you up.

When Moshiri/Kenwright were desperate to get him on board they knew exactly what they were getting.

Find it astounding how much those on the board get away with it.

January 21, 2018, 03:09:42 AM
Reply #727

Shogun

Administrator
Pissing myself at the crowd today like.

Doubt it was helpful but it was just peak Goodison.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 21, 2018, 03:12:28 AM
Reply #728

Alanvideo

Where I sit in MS3 everybody is an STH but today I was surrounded by strangers . I think a lot of regulars have sacked off this season and I can't blame them. Blame Sam all you like but if the players can't do the basics any manager would struggle. Kirkdale station was packed with Blues afterwards but eerily silent.
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 21, 2018, 03:17:23 AM
Reply #729

Faceatthefence

Where I sit in MS3 everybody is an STH but today I was surrounded by strangers . I think a lot of regulars have sacked off this season and I can't blame them. Blame Sam all you like but if the players can't do the basics any manager would struggle. Kirkdale station was packed with Blues afterwards but eerily silent.
Sides littered with bottlers,young players that are overrated at their stage of development  and has beens that clearly havent got the stomach for it.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

January 21, 2018, 03:37:37 AM
Reply #730

sirblue57

Sides littered with bottlers,young players that are overrated at their stage of development  and has beens that clearly havent got the stomach for it.
Fuck off with the comments about the young players, they need the experienced pros to stand up and show them how its done. That has not been happening.
The whole club from top to bottom is a disgrace. No.leadership anywhere. So don't blame the younger players. They need leadership.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

January 21, 2018, 03:41:48 AM
Reply #731

Faceatthefence

Fuck off with the comments about the young players, they need the experienced pros to stand up and show them how its done. That has not been happening.
The whole club from top to bottom is a disgrace. No.leadership anywhere. So don't blame the younger players. They need leadership.
They need the bench instead of the poison thats around them,that teaches em jack except to shrink into their boots.

January 21, 2018, 04:09:29 AM
Reply #732

sirblue57

They need the bench instead of the poison thats around them,that teaches em jack except to shrink into their boots.
And if we.put them on the bench,who the absolute fuck do we out on the pitch?
The experienced.pros? Who have stunk the place out and shown how to be both gutless and useless?
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

January 21, 2018, 04:28:21 AM
Reply #733

bacon sarnie

Saved myself grief by not watching it. Life's too fuckin short like.

Best wishes for a quick recovery for McCarthy. Horrible injury. Like Oumar at least he was giving it a go.

January 21, 2018, 04:38:41 AM
Reply #734

Faceatthefence

And if we.put them on the bench,who the absolute fuck do we out on the pitch?
The experienced.pros? Who have stunk the place out and shown how to be both gutless and useless?
You protect your future assets in any business,listen weekly to the booooing  and sniping...not good for developing  kids.Ask yourself whats happened to Davies,probably the next sensation fucked over just like Barkley.