September 20, 2018, 05:52:08 AM

Author Topic: Everton v West Brom  (Read 17891 times)

January 20, 2018, 10:05:08 PM
Reply #15

Rodenplav64

Win lose or draw there was no optimism for watching us under Allardyce . There will be none until he leaves .

January 20, 2018, 10:09:02 PM
Reply #16

Rodenplav64

That would scare me.

Me too the mans a fucking cretin .

January 20, 2018, 10:26:36 PM
Reply #17

Rodenplav64

Oumar Niasse take a bow . Allardyce go and fuck yourself.

January 20, 2018, 10:33:24 PM
Reply #18

Rodenplav64

Hope Cenk realises the boos were for the substitution, and not for him.

You have obviously never witnessed Turkish hostility . He probably never noticed .

January 20, 2018, 11:00:00 PM
Reply #19

Rodenplav64

The problem is we don’t have an identity. Therefore we don’t have a way of playing which means we don’t score goals. Under Moyes, we knew that Baines and Pienaar was a major source of attacking play. We also had other partnerships like Cahill and Yak up top or Carsley/Gravesen. We don’t have any partnerships anywhere on the pitch, and so no real connection when attacking.

Managers who change the team every fucking week mean the chance of partnerships developing are lessened . Koeman and Allardyce suffer from there own fucking egos and it is as if the team fails despite them not because of them .

January 20, 2018, 11:30:32 PM
Reply #20

Rodenplav64

Possibly, the pic I saw was similar to David Busst, could see the bone

Awful break .

January 21, 2018, 11:59:33 PM
Reply #21

Rodenplav64

I wonder with Sig, whether we could put him in defensive midfield instead of Schneiderlin. He plays deep when playing for Iceland and can still contribute much of what he already does going forward with set pieces, some late runs into box and some long range shots. We often end up complaining about how little our defensive midfielders create. I would worry about him changing from chasing with freedom, to needing to hold positions and cover others, but I suspect he could be quite capable of it. He always seems a smart, very disciplined player and has a lot of stamina.

He's a grafter out of possession, but doesn't tend to win the ball back that often, but leave that the Gana. He's not often far enough forward to cut back and cross from left wing. He's not good enough to warrant the central number 10 role he had at Swansea. But he is a utility type player, where he doesn't really excel in any position, wherever he plays doesn't seem to limit him that much in terms of contribution.

He spends that much time covering at the minute we may just as well play him left back and just put him on free kicks . Young and Valencia cope with the job . Or maybe not .