February 20, 2018, 05:53:11 PM

Author Topic: [News]Walcott signs  (Read 6500 times)

January 18, 2018, 03:45:06 PM
Reply #75

Lxxx

He’d been at FF since 9am this morning and after the signing was announced he went and did another hour in the gym. Sounds like he could be a top fella

He seems like a proper professional, I don't think we'll see him making snapchat videos of him and his team-mates dancing to hip hop in a Range Rover like the gormless ex-Gunner across the park.

January 18, 2018, 04:04:01 PM
Reply #76

Lazarou

Comes across really well, decent record and played for a top club for a long time. What's not to like?

January 18, 2018, 04:22:16 PM
Reply #77

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Thanks for your input.

No worries. Apologies if I mistakenly presumed that you want people on here to read and engage with what you post.

January 18, 2018, 06:09:48 PM
Reply #78

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
No worries. Apologies if I mistakenly presumed that you want people on here to read and engage with what you post.

Been a bit prickly lately hasnít he old BD
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 18, 2018, 06:37:20 PM
Reply #79

Bluedylan

Accepted
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 18, 2018, 06:42:21 PM
Reply #80

MmmBlueRamirez

I remember signing Walcott on FM2006.

Spoiler: show
It doesn't end well lads (and Liz)
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 18, 2018, 06:44:17 PM
Reply #81

Shogun

Administrator
Funny how much more Optimistic people are about a player once he actually signs.

In my head, Walcott is going to notch 20 goals in the next three games.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 18, 2018, 07:06:38 PM
Reply #82

bogie

well done Big Sam 2 in a week

January 18, 2018, 07:10:04 PM
Reply #83

bogie

I remember signing Walcott on FM2006.

Spoiler: show
It doesn't end well lads (and Liz)

lol every game I play of it if I play as Everton he signs for Liverpool
if I play in other leagues he signs for them 70% of the time the other 30% its Everton

January 18, 2018, 07:12:50 PM
Reply #84

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Been a bit prickly lately hasnít he old BD

Itís hard not to let these difficult times get to you.

January 19, 2018, 02:45:30 AM
Reply #85

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
If it had been us who had sold Walcott for 20 mill, how many would have been happy with the fee taking into account the state of the market at the mo.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

January 19, 2018, 03:50:29 AM
Reply #86

chang

I know Arsenal give us a bloody good hiding more often than not, but I always used to worry when Walcott was playing, has always struck me as a very competent player and a grounded young man to boot. Very cool in front of goal.

Rather have him on our side than against us.

January 19, 2018, 03:59:04 AM
Reply #87

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I know Arsenal give us a bloody good hiding more often than not, but I always used to worry when Walcott was playing, has always struck me as a very competent player and a grounded young man to boot. Very cool in front of goal.

Rather have him on our side than against us.

Top 10 Arsenal players I worried about when we played them:
Ian Wright
Thierry Henry
Nicolas Anelka
Robin Van Persie
Dennis Bergkamp
Juan Antonio Reyes
Freddie Ljungberg
Marc Overmars
Robert Pires
Alexis Sanchez
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

January 19, 2018, 04:25:46 AM
Reply #88

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I’ve been thinking about Mirallas legacy with Everton which you have to say is chequered.

However even Mirallas had the redeeming feature of his goalscoring, and even at the end of his career here after 3 years of some of the shittest, most annoying, disruptive let down performances - you’d still get people saying - Mirallas RW.

It’s understandable, He’s probably been our best goalscoring midfielder since Cahill? In his first 4 years he got 9, 8, 11 and 6 - way better than most others. Fellaini was good for goals but his best year still only beat kevs best by 1 I think.

Walcott scores more goals than Kevin Mirallas, absolutely 100% guaranteed, and I think he could potentially surprise a few here.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 19, 2018, 05:04:50 AM
Reply #89

Jamokachi