November 16, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

Author Topic: [News]Walcott signs  (Read 12172 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 18, 2018, 07:06:38 PM
Read 12172 times
Offline

bogie


well done Big Sam 2 in a week


January 18, 2018, 07:10:04 PM
Reply #1
Offline

bogie


I remember signing Walcott on FM2006.

Spoiler: show
It doesn't end well lads (and Liz)


lol every game I play of it if I play as Everton he signs for Liverpool
if I play in other leagues he signs for them 70% of the time the other 30% its Everton

January 19, 2018, 09:00:56 PM
Reply #2
Offline

bogie


Top 10 Arsenal players I worried about when we played them:
Ian Wright
Thierry Henry
Nicolas Anelka
Robin Van Persie
Dennis Bergkamp
Juan Antonio Reyes
Freddie Ljungberg
Marc Overmars
Robert Pires
Alexis Sanchez

so what your saying is you have sort of been ok for the last 11 years then only 1 to worry about


February 13, 2018, 11:24:32 PM
Reply #3
Offline

bogie


Sigurdson plays well off the left.

Rooney plays well in a deeper role.

And klassen doesn't seem to have much future here.

Getting a creative number 10 should be a priority IMO.

and he have a 10 banging them in one league down back next year