November 18, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

Author Topic: Top 6 clubs?  (Read 6597 times)

January 22, 2018, 11:44:19 PM
Reply #15

bogie

Error of judgement

sugar coat all you want

January 22, 2018, 11:46:34 PM
Reply #16

bogie

Point not made. If he stays on his line its still a goal. If its headed in his direction he probably punches it. If Niasse stayed on his post it both potential situations, it's not goal.  Try again

why is he going behind the player that he can see to clear it if van dick misses it

January 22, 2018, 11:48:23 PM
Reply #17

bogie

No sweetener needed

Name a better English goalkeeper this season

well if your going to go like that why not go the whole hog
name a better English goalkeeper playing for Everton this season

January 23, 2018, 12:02:48 AM
Reply #18

bogie

It's either my misunderstanding your point or the lack of punctuation making the sentence hard to read... but you appear to have suggested Joel was the best goalkeeper in the league.

...which league?

here ........ ,,,,,,,,, """""""""" you go put them where the sun don't shine

its is a know fact that attacking someone grammar just shows them and everyone reading that your a window licking cunt

January 23, 2018, 12:17:48 AM
Reply #19

bogie

It's either my misunderstanding your point or the lack of punctuation making the sentence hard to read... but you appear to have suggested Joel was the best goalkeeper in the league.

...which league?

are you sure your an Everton fan
what league do you think our goalkeeper was playing in last year

January 23, 2018, 12:21:03 AM
Reply #20

bogie

I tried not to mention punctuation, but I genuinely thought you'd forgotten to spell check, resulting in a sentence where you not only suggested Joel was a Premier League standard goalkeeper, but also that he was... the best?

and on stats he was over 20 games last year any Everton Fan can tell you that , but you might have might not have seen it if you were looking  for spelling and punctuation to be "right "

January 23, 2018, 12:23:45 AM
Reply #21

bogie

That's nice.

no its not but I will not just sit here like a wallflower

January 23, 2018, 03:58:52 AM
Reply #22

bogie

See now, this is your one and only warning regarding the latter part of your post.
Say anything like that again and you will be banned.

fuck you to

January 23, 2018, 04:01:42 AM
Reply #23

bogie

Ha ha fucking hell lad.

like it was not going to happen anyway jimmy ,come on lad even you could see that was coming