October 24, 2018, 08:52:09 AM

Author Topic: Shots on target predictions thread  (Read 4317 times)

January 21, 2018, 01:41:11 AM
Reply #60

gizzblue

3 shots on target. One goal.
Absolutely spot on Mick 👍👍.well played, I will give you an egg when I get a chicken .

January 21, 2018, 02:20:11 AM
Reply #61

Simon Paul

Administrator
no I don't think Allardyce is good enough for Everton but I can see why he came in and have never said so on like some

man u fans getting a plane out soon then as JM has been offered a new deal

any "Fan" at that match today getting on like that was an embarrassment to the club it was seen to be ok by some a few years ago with RM but did nothing to help the players on the pitch

you could see it was going to be like that form well before the off that's no way to be going to your homes games and don't give me this shit were if they get Big Sam out it will stop 4 years its been going on and will only get harder and harder to get to spot

proud day to be an Everton fan

I will spot now about it before this gets out of hand

just.  wow.

put the pint down while you type at least, eh?

January 21, 2018, 03:12:21 AM
Reply #62

bogie

just.  wow.

put the pint down while you type at least, eh?

any time you want to get down of that high horse feel free

January 21, 2018, 03:46:01 AM
Reply #63

Simon Paul

Administrator
any time you want to get down of that high horse feel free

It's so comfy though. And you can see Big Sam's bald spot from up here.

January 21, 2018, 04:56:31 AM
Reply #64

bogie

It's so comfy though. And you can see Big Sam's bald spot from up here.

you take all the time you need to go back and find were I have said Big Sam was the manager I wanted
but he is the manager we have and to be getting on like that at a home game happy he is not getting the backing of the "Fans" on the match day says a lot about you

he has come in here after 2 real clueless cunts but it all down to him WAKE UP

what happens when the next manager comes in and we lose a few games or not play well

if he goes in the summer or is here next year this crap that is going on at the home games needs stopping now

wanting seat close to the pitch in the new ground this keeps up I would understand them not wanting to

Holgate had a crap game today funny that its the same day all this crap was going on and Kenny was not much better

but some are really happy they got to BEFORE a ball was kicked to start with this crap

the pride of Merseyside at it best

January 21, 2018, 05:00:10 AM
Reply #65

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
you take all the time you need to go back and find were I have said Big Sam was the manager I wanted
but he is the manager we have and to be getting on like that at a home game happy he is not getting the backing of the "Fans" on the match day says a lot about you

he has come in here after 2 real clueless cunts but it all down to him WAKE UP

what happens when the next manager comes in and we lose a few games or not play well

if he goes in the summer or is here next year this crap that is going on at the home games needs stopping now

wanting seat close to the pitch in the new ground this keeps up I would understand them not wanting to

Holgate had a crap game today funny that its the same day all this crap was going on and Kenny was not much better

but some are really happy they got to BEFORE a ball was kicked to start with this crap

the pride of Merseyside at it best

what the fuck are you taking?!
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 21, 2018, 06:04:55 AM
Reply #66

bogie

what the fuck are you taking?!

the most toxic atmosphere I have seen at any football game its was there before a ball was kicked

and before you say its Sam its Sam its fucking not its the "fans"

January 21, 2018, 06:20:12 AM
Reply #67

Bally

Administrator
the most toxic atmosphere I have seen at any football game its was there before a ball was kicked

It's Sam
It's the roll I way

January 21, 2018, 06:47:47 AM
Reply #68

gizzblue

The atmosphere again is toxic because of the negative tactics yet again ....spend 50 mil on attacking players and play defensive again speaks absolute volumes of the man ....it's a good job the speakers in the park and we're fucked ...maybe it's a plot so Sam can't hear the abuse hes getting .

January 21, 2018, 07:45:07 AM
Reply #69

Jamokachi

Die

January 21, 2018, 08:09:21 AM
Reply #70

bogie

The atmosphere again is toxic because of the negative tactics yet again ....spend 50 mil on attacking players and play defensive again speaks absolute volumes of the man ....it's a good job the speakers in the park and we're fucked ...maybe it's a plot so Sam can't hear the abuse hes getting .

again is the key word there

anyone thinking getting on like that is doing any good is a fucking muppet

January 21, 2018, 08:12:43 AM
Reply #71

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
If you don't buy a ticket you won't win the lottery

Let me dumb that down for you and your alter ego

If you don't have shots on target you can't score goals

We can do own goals which can be he only thing more negative than currently
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 21, 2018, 08:18:56 AM
Reply #72

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
So when is the open top bus parade for winning the shots on target league?

You do know that to win it you have to have more than the other teams, not the least in all the leagues in the world.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 21, 2018, 03:20:07 PM
Reply #73

Macca77

The managers shite tactics has caused that, fans want to see attacking football, not that shite every week, the atmosphere is all him, hes caused it

January 21, 2018, 03:29:54 PM
Reply #74

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
The managers shite tactics has caused that, fans want to see attacking football, not that shite every week, the atmosphere is all him, hes caused it

It’s like this lots though when things aren’t going well.

One of the big reasons why didn’t think it was worth appointing him.

But we are awful for “supporting” the team.

Even if we were doing really well it would have been silent until we were 3-0 up against opposition like that.

Can’t knock us for turning up, of course, but rarely do we swing a game through fan encouragement.