May 22, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

Author Topic: [News]Watford blame Everton for Silva decline  (Read 5230 times)

January 28, 2018, 09:03:05 PM
Reply #90

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
As much as I hate Brenda Rodgers
Why would ve leave the security and easy life of the Scottish prem for our shite at the min .

I think the point is that success in poor foreign leagues isn't enough credentials to manage a PL team.

"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 28, 2018, 09:27:53 PM
Reply #91

Juanito

He got Estoril promoted in his first season in charge and won manger of the year.

He then finished 5th with them in their first top flight season qualifying for the Europa league.

The next season he finished 4th with them before he left for sporting.

At his one season at sporting he won the cup, their first piece of silverware since 2008.

Then at Olympiacos he won the league with 6 games remaining in his only season there, this season included a 17 game winning streak (a European record) and a 3-2 win at arsenal in the champions league.

THAT'S why he deserves a chance.

But yeah he's had 'little or no success.'

Maybe we should go for Guardiola instead.

Hopefully we sack Allardyce after the Leicester game and bring him in. I can see the atmosphere turning toxic after Vardy easily outstrips Williams for a early goal.

January 28, 2018, 09:43:15 PM
Reply #92

KoemansNumberTens

Hopefully we sack Allardyce after the Leicester game and bring him in. I can see the atmosphere turning toxic after Vardy easily outstrips Williams for a early goal.

Really? Hopefully we sack another manager. This 1 after a handful of games. Then take another punt on another flavour of the month only this time he's months out of date and no longer the next next big thing.

January 28, 2018, 09:53:36 PM
Reply #93

Shogun

Administrator
I hope he's our second choice after Fonseca.

Otherwise it just reinforces the belief that Moshiri and co have absolute no idea what they're doing after identifying him before Allardyce.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 28, 2018, 11:58:13 PM
Reply #94

Evertonian in NC

all on board the Fonseca train, but 100% feel the next manager has to be positive in his approach.  The whip has most assuredly not worked.

And yes, there is a middle ground before you get to RM redux.  But I go back to RM having it 75-80% right, just being fatally flawed.  You have to instill belief.  Without belief (in team sport) there is nothing.  This squad has zero belief right now.  Neutering them even further hasn't helped.  You're saying "you aren't even up to standard against West Brom at home."
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 29, 2018, 03:06:09 AM
Reply #95

kiwiblue65

the universe works in mysterious ways...

I dont think Sam will last til the end of March, and i dont see him(allardyce) improving things
And Silva will ? I fear Evertonians are happy with shite pretty boy football. We are now a losers club when it comes to our supporters. We should be thinking don't lose 1st and 2nd win. Its a fucking competition. Long may Sam reign think he will make us better
What a fucking palaver.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 03:20:16 AM by kiwiblue65 »

January 29, 2018, 03:21:19 AM
Reply #96

kiwiblue65

Really? Hopefully we sack another manager. This 1 after a handful of games. Then take another punt on another flavour of the month only this time he's months out of date and no longer the next next big thing.
Know what the word supporter means?

January 29, 2018, 03:25:46 AM
Reply #97

Juanito

Yes, as I absolutely canít stand Sam Allardyce. I canít stand his abhorrent brand of Ďfootballí, I canít bear to watch us not register shots on target and I canít bare to listen to him blame the players after his pre historic tactics fail, time after time. Silva would improve us.

January 29, 2018, 03:31:05 AM
Reply #98

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
And Silva will ? I fear Evertonians are happy with shite pretty boy football. We are now a losers club when it comes to our supporters. We should be thinking don't lose 1st and 2nd win. Its a fucking competition. Long may Sam reign think he will make us better

Yeah thatís it mate, notorious for our slick attractive football arenít we.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 29, 2018, 03:31:50 AM
Reply #99

KoemansNumberTens

I've no clue as to what you're getting at? You're gonna have to explain. How am I not supporting? Wasn't me wishing yet another manager gets the sack.

January 29, 2018, 06:34:33 AM
Reply #100

gizzblue

Just because a few hate the manager or think he's shit ,we still go the game ,still support the team ....just not the idiot in charge making us play worse football than an inept Koeman and our caretaker Rhino.....nothing wrong with a bad opinion of a shit manager imho,and it certainly doesn't mean anyone has started wearing Liverpool pj's 😅

January 29, 2018, 06:55:50 AM
Reply #101

kiwiblue65

Yeah that's it mate, notorious for our slick attractive football aren't we.
No we aren't. But we need to stop losing 1st. I don't know if  Sam is the long term answer. But I would rather  have him than someone like Silva trying to play football we don't have the players that are able to play.  1st thing stay in the Premier League 2nd  don't get beat, 3rd grind out wins. Confidence will bring the good football eventually. Sure we have lost a few just lately but its still not Sam's team and the players are very much to blame. Or we could just become a team that participates in a supporting act for the top top 4 and play so called great football that entertains and we get beat 5or 6 when we play the top sides. Not for me. It just an opinion.