October 19, 2018, 07:35:20 AM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 43427 times)

January 21, 2018, 07:09:26 PM
Reply #15

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Woohoo 4th place, here we come!!!
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

January 21, 2018, 07:10:17 PM
Reply #16

Mayor Farnum

I didnít really get the link either, and makes me question the whole thing more. I suppose as itíd be another team with cash to challenge them (theoretically, ala Chelseaand Man City) so thatís detrimental to their chances of constantly finishing top 4.

The Man U part is classic rumour. The more gullible like a nice, big, unsubtle element that they can understand.

January 21, 2018, 07:13:04 PM
Reply #17

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
My momma says I'm special.

January 21, 2018, 07:17:35 PM
Reply #18

indiantoffee1975

Would be the best news above any manager or player joining IF this happens in the summer.

January 21, 2018, 07:22:53 PM
Reply #19

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

January 21, 2018, 07:23:08 PM
Reply #20

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I realise this is passed on in good faith but isnít it just the same thing people have been speculating on for the last 2 years?

it is but this is from Django so Iím rather sure this has some legs....

January 21, 2018, 07:25:18 PM
Reply #21

Simon Paul

Administrator
shame it's Sheffield United's board that are shitting it

poor buggers are getting Allardyce as their manager in August if this comes off!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 07:26:47 PM by Simon Paul »

January 21, 2018, 07:29:24 PM
Reply #22

Lxxx

He could do a lot worse than look at that lot across the park in how to structure the football side of the business. They clearly have a strategy, a plan, a way of playing, a method of player recruitment which, in any other given season, would see them challenging for the title. All done while playing entertaining football and self sustainable by buying and selling wisely.

Pains me to say it but they're light years ahead both on and off that park.

January 21, 2018, 07:38:49 PM
Reply #23

Alanvideo

Permission to get a bit excited.
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 21, 2018, 07:43:48 PM
Reply #24

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He's under investigation for buying out a company that was investigating him for money laundering, great stuff

I'm all for it. I think he's already running the show and Moshiri is just a front.

January 21, 2018, 08:24:45 PM
Reply #25

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
He could do a lot worse than look at that lot across the park in how to structure the football side of the business. They clearly have a strategy, a plan, a way of playing, a method of player recruitment which, in any other given season, would see them challenging for the title. All done while playing entertaining football and self sustainable by buying and selling wisely.

Pains me to say it but they're light years ahead both on and off that park.

They were all over the place for a bit though.

January 21, 2018, 08:35:22 PM
Reply #26

Bob Sacamano

Does coincide with the talks of a mega manager appointment in the summer too.

January 21, 2018, 08:45:52 PM
Reply #27

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Does coincide with the talks of a mega manager appointment in the summer too.

Dont do this to yourself Bob!!
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

January 21, 2018, 08:46:22 PM
Reply #28

GrantyBoy78

Anyone else worry that Usminov and Joe Anderson look like walking heart-attacks? Will they live long enough to make us great again?

January 21, 2018, 08:51:38 PM
Reply #29

Ross

it is but this is from Django so Iím rather sure this has some legs....

Well weíll see.

Like I said Iím sure itís passed on in good faith but itís been talked about for a long time now and itís never come to anything yet.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.