May 23, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 12548 times)

January 21, 2018, 09:10:33 PM
Reply #30

Ridge

Anyone else worry that Usminov and Joe Anderson look like walking heart-attacks? Will they live long enough to make us great again?

I did actually wonder about this a while back, if Usmanov for some reason shuffled off his mortal coil, Moshiri would presumably own the club and no one to reclaim any debt.

At that point, would Moshiri look to sell the club and run off into the sunset, or would he push through with stadium and managing the club in his own way. I suspect the former if it happened before start of building the stadium and the latter if building had already started. If he did sell, it would potentially be the highest bidder, regardless of plans for club.

January 21, 2018, 09:15:50 PM
Reply #31

Lxxx

Does coincide with the talks of a mega manager appointment in the summer too.

It’s Wenger isn’t it. 🤑

January 21, 2018, 09:17:37 PM
Reply #32

Lxxx

Anyone else worry that Usminov and Joe Anderson look like walking heart-attacks? Will they live long enough to make us great again?

Best investment we could make this month is a personal trainer and nutritionist for big Joe.

January 21, 2018, 09:21:10 PM
Reply #33

Thornton_19

It's Wenger isn't it. 🤑
I honestly see him getting the Madrid job. (Obviously sacked after 12 months)

January 21, 2018, 09:35:43 PM
Reply #34

Lxxx

They were all over the place for a bit though.

Relatively speaking.

January 21, 2018, 09:45:53 PM
Reply #35

Macca77

Ancelotti

You heard it here 4th

January 21, 2018, 10:12:41 PM
Reply #36

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Ancelotti

You heard it here 4th

He'd take us down

January 21, 2018, 10:15:55 PM
Reply #37

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Does coincide with the talks of a mega manager appointment in the summer too.

Thought the same.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 21, 2018, 10:34:51 PM
Reply #38

Lincs Toffee

Probably also explains the “money no object” comment from Moshiri
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

January 21, 2018, 10:44:00 PM
Reply #39

eyesalwaysblue

He could do a lot worse than look at that lot across the park in how to structure the football side of the business. They clearly have a strategy, a plan, a way of playing, a method of player recruitment which, in any other given season, would see them challenging for the title. All done while playing entertaining football and self sustainable by buying and selling wisely.

Pains me to say it but they're light years ahead both on and off that park.
Being rescued from admin by the league sponsors helped a bit..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 21, 2018, 10:50:16 PM
Reply #40

montanatoffeefan

Sorry if im being dozy here but why would United be shitting it,?

Because everything else they've touched over the last few years has turned to shit.
Everton forever.

January 21, 2018, 10:58:53 PM
Reply #41

BlueNoseMike

@Django putting his well earned ITK credibility on the line with this. Would be incredible if true but can't see it

January 21, 2018, 11:25:19 PM
Reply #42

Tinga

January 21, 2018, 11:35:31 PM
Reply #43

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Thought the same.

I’m so easily blagged when it comes to Everton. I kid myself like 99% of the time that we’re in the cusp of greatness.

Like I could easily convince myself that Sky Sports next story is that big Usmanov will take over as majority shareholder, Allardyce has been relieved of duties and we’ve agreed compensation for Diego Simeone and he’s flying into John Lennon for advanced talks.

January 21, 2018, 11:36:25 PM
Reply #44

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Even after writing that I’m sat here holding my breath waiting for the ads to finish and read the SSN yellow bar with this as the breaking news.