September 19, 2019, 08:13:10 PM

Author Topic: Is Schneiderlin a bad player?  (Read 15994 times)

January 22, 2018, 05:42:51 AM
Read 15994 times

gizzblue

People don't half go over the top when criticising a player. 'Spineless bastard', 'surrender monkey' and all that sort of nonsense. It's all a bit much.

He's a decent player who doesn't seem to have the mentality to maximise his ability, or fight in a struggling team.
So pretty much just a shithouse ....phrasing what you said .

We should only be playing one DM Guaye with a two of .
Davies and Gylfi going forward or Rooney .
Schneids on the bench or ferry home.

Why do we constantly play shithouse tactics ?...inviting a dry bumming.
Born not made a blue .

January 22, 2018, 08:23:45 PM
Reply #1

gizzblue

ask yourself this those of you who play/played footy...

how hard was it to pass the ball into someone who is already man marked.......

and for me therein lies the problem......everyone wants him to play the ball forward all the time....who to ?

DCL ? cant lose his marker and find space......
NIasse......well it's niasse.....

hopefully Tosun will give him that pass......as well maybe bolasi and Walcott out wide will do...

remember last season (his best games for us) he had both barkley and Lukaku in front of him...

he does tend to play the short pass but that's probably because he's got rooney and sugurdson/Gueye next to him...easy ball....

if his job/instructions are win it and give it ..then he's doing his job...isn't he? I think his "lack of bottle" as people are saying are more an instruction to curb his yellow and red cards....

Just my opinion....
Agree in some part but you added lukaku who's first touch marked or not was/is still fucking awful at best....but as for Schneids I've said before he's a victim of his own downfall ...we all know he can play he just isn't showing fuck all of a glimpse of himself these days.. .where as others are doing cameos of themselves at times even Jags in the derby was showing ..the aforementioned Schneider is gone completely.
Born not made a blue .

January 24, 2018, 06:15:26 AM
Reply #2

gizzblue

Which was what exactly?

I'm not going to pretend he did a bad job but he didn't actually achieve anything.
Kept is steady and at least fighting as a football team on a fuck all budget while all around us were spending millions .

And id have had him easily over Sam seven days a week....the lads would run through walls for him .
Born not made a blue .

January 24, 2018, 11:25:07 PM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Can't believe we're still having the same debate.
Id say general consensus says yeah he is ...so thread lock now required .😅
Born not made a blue .

January 29, 2018, 08:46:35 PM
Reply #4

gizzblue

I'd bite their hands off for 20m!
He just offers nothing; doesn't protect the back 4, can't pass forward, suspect temperament, no athleticism. He's just a body in there.

Back to the OP - is there a difference between a bad player or a good player that consistently puts in bad performances?

He certainly won't be missed and he should be reasonably easy to replace.
I've got an old shop mannequin we could use that would do the same job .
Born not made a blue .

February 10, 2018, 11:14:10 PM
Reply #5

gizzblue

Nobody wants him that's pretty evident ....and if @ Sam had anything about him Tosun would've been on as the third went in ....for some much needed minutes you know to adjust to a league...slaying the lad for not adjusting and not giving him minutes is beyond shit.
Born not made a blue .

February 10, 2018, 11:21:51 PM
Reply #6

gizzblue

In a sheep like fashion.

As if the rest of the team wasn't completely useless.

Whoever did that video did it to scapegoat.

A bit like Martina was at fault for every goal / dropped point a few weeks ago.
Yeah because Schneiderlin has been nothing short of class this season and deserves a break 😅😅....never seen a player so "not arsed" since Jo sat on his arse on the pitch before he got shipped out ....cant believe people still want this fraud of a shithouse on the pitch tbh.
Born not made a blue .

February 11, 2018, 01:11:04 AM
Reply #7

gizzblue

Nah it's embarrassing.

If he wasn't arsed would he have been picked by all 3 managers so far this season.
Must be the opposite of all our other signings ...awesome in training ..  but still shite on a Saturday .
Born not made a blue .

February 11, 2018, 01:29:16 AM
Reply #8

gizzblue

I honestly don't think the bollocks over him and Mirralas "alleged" training incident did him any favours with supporters  And shouldve used it as a springboard to move on and improve but really just hasn't whatsoever ...and its bit him badly on the arse .
Born not made a blue .

February 13, 2018, 02:12:37 AM
Reply #9

gizzblue

No wonder he ran down the tunnel without waving bye-bye.
He "ran" ....so he can actually do that then .😅😅
Born not made a blue .