October 15, 2019, 03:11:06 AM

Author Topic: Is Schneiderlin a bad player?  (Read 16316 times)

January 22, 2018, 02:41:35 AM
Read 16316 times

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
He needs to go visit the Wizard of Oz, as this season he's lacking a brain, heart and courage.

January 29, 2018, 08:34:12 PM
Reply #1

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Much rather we sold them him than Davies.

January 29, 2018, 08:56:11 PM
Reply #2

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
If he goes for 20m then we've not spent a penny this window and improved the squad and wage bill, which should leave us in a decent position come the summer for the next manager to kick us on again with hopefully some sensible recruitment.

Who else have we sold?

January 29, 2018, 09:04:40 PM
Reply #3

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Schneiderlin plus Barkley plus Mirallas plus Lennon sees us about evens or even up with money saved off the wage bill, seeing as we only paid 20m euros up front for Tosun, with the potential for a further fee for Mirallas at the end of the season.

I forgot we got money for Barkley, and completely forgot about Mirallas at all.  Says everything I guess.

January 29, 2018, 10:13:31 PM
Reply #4

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Is this to make room for next week Nzonzi

Getting him next week is no good.

January 30, 2018, 09:29:37 PM
Reply #5

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
When is the last time we played well without Davies? Sad as it is, I think he's one of our most influential players.

I don't see why his form is a stick to beat him with. Everyone in this team is out of form. At least Davies tries stuff.

The Davies/Gana/Rooney midfield is the only one that seems to work of the one's we've tried.

January 30, 2018, 09:49:26 PM
Reply #6

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Yep. I think you could swap Sigurdsson for Rooney and make it work too.

Davies-Gana are non-negotiable for me.

I'd like to think Klaassen could work in the Davies role in that trio too, but he's been outcast completely.