October 24, 2018, 03:08:47 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 18684 times)

January 22, 2018, 05:44:21 PM
Reply #15

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I think if Garbutt is put in at LB then Kenny will get dropped for Martina.

Not saying I want that, just think that's what SA will do.
Heard that Garbutt was in line for a place v WBA but had a stinker all week in training so they don't think he is anywhere near Martina!
Simply simply lovely

January 22, 2018, 05:55:09 PM
Reply #16

Macca77

Heard that Garbutt was in line for a place v WBA but had a stinker all week in training so they don't think he is anywhere near Martina!

Sounds about right, he struggled to get into the Wigan team

January 22, 2018, 06:13:55 PM
Reply #17

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

The idea that there’s a PL player that’s been hiding away for 2-3 years is fanciful.

Even if he did have it once, to then suddenly be able to turn it back on would be remarkable.

No one has been talking in these 2-3 years in terms of “when Garbutt does x y or z”.

January 22, 2018, 06:15:54 PM
Reply #18

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
The idea that there’s a PL player that’s been hiding away for 2-3 years is fanciful.

Even if he did have it once, to then suddenly be able to turn it back on would be remarkable.

No one has been talking in these 2-3 years in terms of “when Garbutt does x y or z”.
Yeah bang on. I was never overly fussed with him originally
Simply simply lovely

January 22, 2018, 06:22:02 PM
Reply #19

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah bang on. I was never overly fussed with him originally

As always the number of games was so few (and the majority in Europe where it can be more open) that firm judgements were impossible.

Plus should always be cautious when a defender’s most eye catching bits are attacking elements. Easy to remember the bright shiny bits of play and forget the bread and butter.

January 22, 2018, 06:31:52 PM
Reply #20

stirlingblue

I can see Sam paying a suicidally high line against these

January 22, 2018, 09:36:56 PM
Reply #21

D15TIN

------------Pickford

Kenny Holgate Williams Garbutt

-----Gana Davies Rooney

---Walcott Tosun Lookman

Fuck knows what will happen.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 09:38:19 PM by D15TIN »

January 22, 2018, 10:16:09 PM
Reply #22

Django

Garbutt was registered last week and was training with the first team. Performances in training weren't good enough and that's why he didn't make the bench.

Suppose that could change over the next week or so, so don't be surprised to see him in the squad or the 11.

January 22, 2018, 10:43:54 PM
Reply #23

Lxxx

In his defence it was fuckin windy last week it would've played havoc with his comb over, he wouldn't have been able to concentrate.

January 23, 2018, 01:15:08 AM
Reply #24

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Oh my god is this a week away
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 23, 2018, 01:16:24 AM
Reply #25

gizzblue

Oh my god is this a week away
Only two working days for Sam and our squad 😅😅

January 23, 2018, 01:17:27 AM
Reply #26

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Garbutt was registered last week and was training with the first team. Performances in training weren't good enough and that's why he didn't make the bench.

Suppose that could change over the next week or so, so don't be surprised to see him in the squad or the 11.

Oh my god this lad must be the fucking pits.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 23, 2018, 01:22:40 AM
Reply #27

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Oh my god this lad must be the fucking pits.

It's bad that he didn't even make the bench like, quite embarrassing.

"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 23, 2018, 01:30:25 AM
Reply #28

bacon sarnie

Oh god, we have to do this again?

Vardy with another tap in, mahrez with a beauty. Over. Can we just say this happened and not have to watch?

Yes we can!

January 23, 2018, 02:20:45 AM
Reply #29

Ross

I thought they’d be off on some warm weather training in Dubai or Qatar this week but then I remembered Allardyces little Englander attitude and realised they’re more likely to be running up and down Formby sandhills than go to one of those places.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.