September 19, 2018, 09:27:28 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 17856 times)

January 23, 2018, 03:38:48 AM
Reply #30

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The lady works nights and Wednesday is her only night off for us to see eachother through the week so I'm going to look like the best boyfriend ever when I tell her I'm swerving the match for her.

Is right large Samuel.

January 23, 2018, 03:53:30 AM
Reply #31

sam of the south

The lady works nights and Wednesday is her only night off for us to see eachother through the week so I'm going to look like the best boyfriend ever when I tell her I'm swerving the match for her.

Is right large Samuel.

Pics?
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 23, 2018, 03:58:35 AM
Reply #32

Lxxx

Six points off Leicester in 7th but only 6 points ahead of relegation zone. A defeat against these and we're bang in trouble again, especially with Arsenal away the next game up after this.

January 23, 2018, 04:06:45 AM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Does anyone believe we have any chance at all against these?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 23, 2018, 04:24:55 AM
Reply #34

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Six points off Leicester in 7th but only 6 points ahead of relegation zone. A defeat against these and we're bang in trouble again, especially with Arsenal away the next game up after this.

We’re in a the relegation mix now. A couple of wins and we’re not, but right now it’s more likely we’d get 0-1pts in these next couple of games. Chances are that’d leave us maybe 3-4 pts off the bottom 3.

My silver lining are the signings, with a new striker and Walcott I think we have enough individuals with quality to grab points here and there.

I genuinely think up to this point we’ve been playing like one of the worst teams in the league. So the sooner we get the points we need the better.

EDIT:

I'll add on a more positive note, IF by some crazy Vardy own goal, or an actual convincing performance we beat Leicester, it'd likely give us enough momentum to have a crack at finishing 7th. Momentum is everything in this league right now. This is really a huge 6 pointer.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 05:29:29 AM by blueToffee »

January 23, 2018, 04:46:02 AM
Reply #35

Heisenberg

I honestly dont fancy us against anyone under him. Just got to hope

January 23, 2018, 05:05:01 AM
Reply #36

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Leicester are the team we should be.

January 23, 2018, 05:15:09 AM
Reply #37

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Leicester are the team we should be.

Bit of a sad statement.

January 23, 2018, 05:16:44 AM
Reply #38

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Bit of a sad statement.

Very, sadly there's a lot of truth to it though.

January 23, 2018, 05:24:16 AM
Reply #39

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Here is a novel tactic for the game, put in a bid for Mahrez.

75 mil or something.

Do another Marco Silva. One team at a time.

January 23, 2018, 05:25:33 AM
Reply #40

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
How many weeks do you think in total you’ve felt since Martinez reign that out just do not know where the next win is coming from? Feels like absolutely loads.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 23, 2018, 05:26:57 AM
Reply #41

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
How many weeks do you think in total you’ve felt since Martinez reign that out just do not know where the next win is coming from? Feels like absolutely loads.

I've looked forward to watching us about four times since then.

January 23, 2018, 05:39:53 AM
Reply #42

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

I do feel this is a bit different at the moment. I thought we had a spine of a team, and with Lukaku a way to score goals that we'd have a chance in a lot of games. I felt when Martinez left, that team would be ok whoever was in charge (to an extent).

Right now (and it could change if somehow we can create a team out of these players), but in comparison to pretty much every team I've seen in the league this year we rarely look like a team with a purpose or identity. We're a team on paper only. We need to find a XI we're ok with and just try and stick with it for as much of the season as possible and try and create a team. I do think/hope the new signings would help with that.

Ideally mind you we'd consider, even a loan, for a couple more players. I do remain in hope that a midfield lynchpin would transform this team.

January 23, 2018, 01:32:28 PM
Reply #43

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I've looked forward to watching us about four times since then.
This time last season I was enjoying our home form
That's been about it
Simply simply lovely

January 23, 2018, 01:37:19 PM
Reply #44

Macca77

Leicester H
Arsenal A
Palace H
Watford A
Burnley A
Brighton H