November 13, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 19113 times)

January 30, 2018, 03:05:02 AM
Reply #120

Stumpy

Not sure why though. What do our fans expect? Apart from being the home team, can’t see what else we’ve got going for us. They’re got a better 11, better options off the bench and the core of players have been together for years and they’re an actual ‘team’.

Oh, but they’re ‘only Leicester’.

Some of our fans are proper self-entitled dickheads.

Oh they are better than us at the moment,that's for sure.They are in decent form,full of confidence,and look a real handful.Everything we aint.This will will be a good one to win,but we will have to be a lot better than we have of late.

January 30, 2018, 04:45:23 AM
Reply #121

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Fuming in general or with anyone in particular?

I'll be fuming that we've lost to Leicester at home.

January 30, 2018, 06:59:04 AM
Reply #122

Cuttyblue

I'll be fuming that we've lost to Leicester at home.

I'm fuming that we are on 2/1 odds to win at home to Leicester City.  I know they are recent Champions and that was an amazing feat, but it's likely that we will lose Wednesday, we all know it, can't do anything about it and it's s#it.

We've fallen quite a ways down in the last few seasons.

January 30, 2018, 09:16:53 AM
Reply #123

Ramjam

Under the Goodison lights a different beast usually appears, I’ve gone for a 1-0 defeat but we really can turn up the heat in these night games with the crowd full of ale getting the atmosphere to boiling point, wouldn’t be surprised if we give them a lesson.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 30, 2018, 02:58:43 PM
Reply #124

Macca77

Still plenty of tickets left

January 30, 2018, 03:40:31 PM
Reply #125

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Still plenty of tickets left

We’re all fucked off with it aren’t we.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 30, 2018, 03:44:49 PM
Reply #126

Macca77

We’re all fucked off with it aren’t we.

I've just bought tickets for me and me arl fella in the corner of the Upper Gwladys, by the Upper Bullens, thankfully both obstructed views

January 30, 2018, 04:00:10 PM
Reply #127

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I've given my ticket away thinking I would be busy on Wednesday but I'm
not.

Could've got my ticket back for the game but I'm booked on a spinning class so I'll be rushing about.

Look what you're doing to me, Everton.

January 30, 2018, 04:26:46 PM
Reply #128

GrantyBoy78

Under the Goodison lights a different beast usually appears, I've gone for a 1-0 defeat but we really can turn up the heat in these night games with the crowd full of ale getting the atmosphere to boiling point, wouldn't be surprised if we give them a lesson.
That’s the thing though, the crowd have been awful this season. Not that you can blame them, there’s not been much to cheer about. Just that the fans haven’t really supported the players, they just give them shit all game and are desperate to get on Schnederlein, or Williams or Allardyce’s back. It’s toxic as we thought we’d kick on this season and we’ve gone backwards.

Again, perfectly understandable but how does a quiet, toxic Goodison benefit the team? We take the piss out of Palace and their plastic ultras but they support their team, week in, week out. Too many of our fans with a chip on their shoulder; we win 3-0 tomorrow they’d be plenty of ‘it’s only fucking Leicester’.

January 30, 2018, 04:30:47 PM
Reply #129

Macca77

Pickford
Kenny Jags Holgate Traffic cone
Gana Rooney Davies
Walcott Tosun Sigurdsson
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 04:32:10 PM by Macca77 »

January 30, 2018, 05:19:01 PM
Reply #130

Lincs Toffee

Pickford
Kenny Jags Holgate Traffic cone
Gana Rooney Davies
Walcott Tosun Sigurdsson
Far too attacking mate, Sam said himself he has to get the defending right again first before we look to address the attacking side, fuck knows what team he will put out.
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

January 30, 2018, 05:22:26 PM
Reply #131

Macca77

Far too attacking mate, Sam said himself he has to get the defending right again first before we look to address the attacking side, fuck knows what team he will put out.

Park the bus at home to Leicester, that should be fun.

January 30, 2018, 05:34:14 PM
Reply #132

Lxxx

Park the bus at home to Leicester, that should be fun.

You may mock, but it's coming. He won't want any space left behind for Vardy to run onto so it'll be a grim game of isolated defence from midfield and same again to attack.

January 30, 2018, 05:55:45 PM
Reply #133

GrantyBoy78

You may mock, but it's coming. He won't want any space left behind for Vardy to run onto so it'll be a grim game of isolated defence from midfield and same again to attack.
Yet if we push up, attack and get done on the counter we’ll be called naive. Lose/lose.
It’s the manager’s job to get the balance right between defence and attack but I don’t think Allardyce, Fonseca or Silva could get the balance right with these players.

January 30, 2018, 06:51:42 PM
Reply #134

sam of the south

Under the Goodison lights a different beast usually appears, I’ve gone for a 1-0 defeat but we really can turn up the heat in these night games with the crowd full of ale getting the atmosphere to boiling point, wouldn’t be surprised if we give them a lesson.

A lesson in what, meek surrender?
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them