October 24, 2019, 05:55:14 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 27838 times)

January 31, 2018, 06:31:44 PM
Reply #195

Alanvideo

No teams ever been relegated earlier than March Al, when Allardyce arrived we were mid table and moving up the league towards our “natural” position.

................we're only 5 pts above the drop zone is all I'm saying.
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 31, 2018, 06:54:01 PM
Reply #196

Bluedylan

He's had 10 days to work closely with the players and drill the team in training. There'd better be a performance and reaction from them tonight.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 31, 2018, 07:01:22 PM
Reply #197

gizzblue

He's had 10 days to work closely with the players and drill the team in training. There'd better be a performance and reaction from them tonight.
Love the optimism , wish I had any at all left mines gone to fuck over the last three months .
Born not made a blue .

January 31, 2018, 07:02:18 PM
Reply #198

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Think the Mahrez factor and Coleman factor will swing it for us. 
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 31, 2018, 07:05:41 PM
Reply #199

Bluedylan

Love the optimism , wish I had any at all left mines gone to fuck over the last three months .

It's not intended to be optimism. It's expectation and removing the manager's numerous excuses.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 31, 2018, 07:09:02 PM
Reply #200

Macca77

You'd hope so, players should be well refreshed and ready to go. Nothing but a win is good enough

January 31, 2018, 07:12:06 PM
Reply #201

Ross

................we're only 5 pts above the drop zone is all I'm saying.

...pre Sky they’d have only just started printing league tables in the papers.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 31, 2018, 07:22:38 PM
Reply #202

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
It's not intended to be optimism. It's expectation and removing the manager's numerous excuses.
I'm massively concerned that the defence looks thrown together.

Davies had been cast aside but thrown straight back in

He's told us rooney and sigurdsson Cant play together yet here we are

Niasse seems a much better option off the bench

But... As you say, ten days to work on this
Simply simply lovely

January 31, 2018, 07:26:19 PM
Reply #203

Lxxx

A dismal performance and a defeat and he deserves all the pelters he'll get thrown at him. He's been here a few months now, we should have as settled a team as we can and a definable system of playing, otherwise what's the point in paying him £6m/year. We could have achieved the same with Unsworth at the helm till the end of the season.

January 31, 2018, 08:05:36 PM
Reply #204

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Genuinely worried about tosun getting dropped for oumar, horrible horrible sign that.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 31, 2018, 08:10:22 PM
Reply #205

Toddacelli

Genuinely worried about tosun getting dropped for oumar, horrible horrible sign that.

Injury reasons - surely?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 31, 2018, 08:39:15 PM
Reply #206

Lxxx

It would just be a continuation of what we've seen so far this season so it wouldn't surprise me. Constant chopping and changing so no-one (bar the under-achievers like Schneiderlin) get a chance to have a decent run and gain some confidence.

January 31, 2018, 08:57:45 PM
Reply #207

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Where in town will be showing this?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 31, 2018, 10:20:46 PM
Reply #208

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Mahrez out of the Leicester side apparently. Gone walkabout to try and get the move.

January 31, 2018, 11:29:58 PM
Reply #209

bacon sarnie

Mahrez out of the Leicester side apparently. Gone walkabout to try and get the move.

Ah the cunt, fucksakes, have him as captain in me fantasy league!

Hope he gets run over by a Crosville.