May 25, 2018, 07:48:54 PM

Author Topic: Bilic  (Read 2017 times)

January 23, 2018, 01:22:58 AM
Read 2017 times

Smingers

On sky sports talking a lot of sense.

I said soon after we got rid of koeman that we should wait for west ham to sack bilic then sign him up. They sacked bilic and we were still pondering over silva and we ended up with fat Sam.

Bilic is so much better than fat Sam.

My first choice was ancellotti but apparently according to some, we can't get anyone of his caliber. So that will still be the case at the end of this season.

So I would take Bilic as our manager at the end of this season. He knows the club and he would have an impact. I think so anyway.

We can't go into a summer transfer window with fat Sam. No thanks.

January 23, 2018, 01:25:39 AM
Reply #1

bigl1cks

Bore off and back the club.

Enough of this negative nonsense.
anything but long ball!

January 23, 2018, 01:27:06 AM
Reply #2

nsno

I said soon after we got rid of koeman that we should wait for west ham to sack bilic then sign him up. They sacked bilic and we were still pondering over silva and we ended up with fat Sam.

My first choice was ancellotti but apparently according to some, we can't get anyone of his caliber. So that will still be the case at the end of this season.

So I would take Bilic as our manager at the end of this season. He knows the club and he would have an impact. I think so anyway.

Managers get sacked for a reason, some sackings are harsh, in bilic case it was justified. I don't think he's an improvement on Sam.
you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

January 23, 2018, 01:28:16 AM
Reply #3

kramer0

He usually comes across well and generally seems like a good guy.

I don't think he's anything special as a manager, though.

January 23, 2018, 01:30:16 AM
Reply #4

eugene

Fully agree but so he should,wasn’t he a solicitor

January 23, 2018, 01:31:32 AM
Reply #5

BlueForYou

Yes - good manager, he'll be back

Great player, too - file with Koeman

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

January 23, 2018, 01:43:19 AM
Reply #6

Juanito

West Ham players are visibly fitter and more organised under Moyes. If our disjointed side was any unfitter we would be relegated. Most managers talk sense and sound intelligent on Sky Sports talking about tactics, apart from Sam Allardyce

January 23, 2018, 01:47:51 AM
Reply #7

Smingers

Bore off and back the club.

Enough of this negative nonsense.

Lol chill Winston. I am backing the club. I'm just raising a discussion. I'm not an Evertonian if I'm not negative. Where have u been for the last 20 odd years?

Its my opinion that I think Bilic would have been a better option than fat sam

All these other managers names that get mentioned are of a higher calibre than we can attract at this moment in time. So I'm just thinking realistically.

January 23, 2018, 01:53:30 AM
Reply #8

Smingers

We can't attract special managers right now, apparently. So we have to get someone with some likeability for the fans and man manageability for the players. I think Bilic would have been a good fit.

January 23, 2018, 02:14:01 AM
Reply #9

Alanvideo

....................fuck off with the ' fat Sam ' shouts . It's an unnecessary insult. You don't like him fair enough but no need to insult the man . A lot of guys on here are overweight ,self included ,but you wouldn't say it to their face.
By the way .I was stood next to Sam at the AGM ,he really isn't that fat.
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 23, 2018, 02:15:23 AM
Reply #10

Mayor Farnum

Jeez Bilic.

January 23, 2018, 02:15:40 AM
Reply #11

Shogun

Administrator
I think he is a terrible manager
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 23, 2018, 02:17:00 AM
Reply #12

kramer0

We can't attract special managers right now, apparently. So we have to get someone with some likeability for the fans and man manageability for the players. I think Bilic would have been a good fit.

It was my polite way of saying that he's not very good and that one season with a scorching Dimitri Payet makes his club management record look much better than it actually is.

We need someone who's good for more than PR.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 02:18:24 AM by kramer0 »

January 23, 2018, 02:18:39 AM
Reply #13

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Jeez Bilic.

Is that his younger brother?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 23, 2018, 02:18:57 AM
Reply #14

Major Clanger

I think he is a terrible manager

But an enjoyable pundit.

So giving him the job would be bad on two counts.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel