June 23, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

Author Topic: Bilic  (Read 2061 times)

January 23, 2018, 02:22:16 AM
Reply #15

Dr. Sponge

He does talk sense, but Gary Neville talks a lot of sense too and look how that turned out.

January 23, 2018, 02:27:36 AM
Reply #16

Lxxx

I probably would have taken Moyes until the end of the season you know. Low risk short term deal would have tided us over.

January 23, 2018, 02:33:52 AM
Reply #17

Alanvideo

I probably would have taken Moyes until the end of the season you know. Low risk short term deal would have tided us over.
.............never thought I would have agreed with that but as things have turned out........
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 23, 2018, 03:09:59 AM
Reply #18

Smingers

....................fuck off with the ' fat Sam ' shouts . It's an unnecessary insult. You don't like him fair enough but no need to insult the man . A lot of guys on here are overweight ,self included ,but you wouldn't say it to their face.
By the way .I was stood next to Sam at the AGM ,he really isn't that fat.

Sorry mum

January 23, 2018, 03:27:12 AM
Reply #19

eyesalwaysblue

Swansea look like Brazil tonight, What about Carlo?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 23, 2018, 03:32:02 AM
Reply #20

boothill

Would have had moyes like a shot over our present manager

January 23, 2018, 04:07:23 AM
Reply #21

Juanito

I actually miss Moyes. He was also shrewd in the transfer market and a much better ‘Director of Football’ than Walsh.

January 23, 2018, 05:25:36 AM
Reply #22

Evertonian in NC

I remember how heartily I laughed off the idea at the time.

I'd kiss his dour ginger feet now.

Shit, I'd take your average Scouse alleycat as an improvement.  For Allardyce OR Walsh...
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 23, 2018, 05:40:19 AM
Reply #23

Tony Clifton

Wouldn't trust Bilic as far as I could throw him.  Sad really, as he was clearly a talented lad, but he really wasn't too arsed about football and absolutely rinsed us as a player.  I'm pretty sure he's just following the money and talking a good game as a manager/pundit too.

January 23, 2018, 06:21:43 PM
Reply #24

Rodenplav64

I like Bilic but I don't think he is a very good club Manager . I also think Jokanovic is going to get a break in the Premier League soon . Think he has done more than Silva without a budget to be fair and relies on good young players in a difficult league . Seems to have tightened up Fulham defensively yet they still bang in the goals without relying on an out and out striker .

January 23, 2018, 06:35:46 PM
Reply #25

formerKHL

I can never get my head around this "punditry" shite....

anyone can analyse a game after the event  and then say what a player "should have done"

just read the majority of threads on here....

most of them are in media for a reason...and it's not because they were/can be great managers/coaches

January 24, 2018, 11:49:23 PM
Reply #26

D15TIN

On sky sports talking a lot of sense.

I said soon after we got rid of koeman that we should wait for west ham to sack bilic then sign him up. They sacked bilic and we were still pondering over silva and we ended up with fat Sam.

Bilic is so much better than fat Sam.

My first choice was ancellotti but apparently according to some, we can't get anyone of his caliber. So that will still be the case at the end of this season.

So I would take Bilic as our manager at the end of this season. He knows the club and he would have an impact. I think so anyway.

We can't go into a summer transfer window with fat Sam. No thanks.
Two words

Fuck Off.

January 26, 2018, 01:42:11 AM
Reply #27

Smingers

Two words

Fuck Off.

Great input to the discussion. Sorry for having an opinion that's not the same as yours. Keep responding to differing opinions like that, it will get you far in life... Maybe not actually.

January 26, 2018, 01:47:53 PM
Reply #28

Paddockoldie

"Once West Ham have touched you, you're never good enough for Everton" anon

January 26, 2018, 01:48:54 PM
Reply #29

Paddockoldie

Great input to the discussion. Sorry for having an opinion that's not the same as yours. Keep responding to differing opinions like that, it will get you far in life... Maybe not actually.

You sound like my dad.