August 14, 2018, 01:50:10 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley Chelsea Debut  (Read 8526 times)

February 05, 2018, 05:51:14 PM
Reply #45

Ramjam

The Napoli manager being talked about
Klaassen on his way to the bridge then
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 05, 2018, 11:58:02 PM
Reply #46

gizzblue

Awe poor Ross,

Pahahahahahahahaha 😅
New Chelsea sick note. 

February 06, 2018, 05:38:08 PM
Reply #47

Redartin

Could we afford more than where he's going though, sometimes money talks.
I've said it before, the amount we have pissed out on un-performing managers in both wages and compo packages in recent years, (and still are), has been enough to afford anyone.

March 05, 2018, 01:26:03 AM
Reply #48

Paddockoldie

Is he still injured or is he just not good enough for Chelsea? Not even in the bench today so assume injured.

March 05, 2018, 01:27:42 AM
Reply #49

blue slug

Is he still injured or is he just not good enough for Chelsea? Not even in the bench today so assume injured.

Id say the latter

March 05, 2018, 01:30:22 AM
Reply #50

Gash

Global Moderator

Only just back from another hamstring injury, he was available but not selected.

March 05, 2018, 01:33:26 AM
Reply #51

Ross

Hed improve us no ends as a team and youd be made to think otherwise.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 05, 2018, 01:41:11 AM
Reply #52

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Hed improve us no ends as a team and youd be made to think otherwise.

That's not saying much at the moment. I've said it before, he's not got it mentally to be a top player. There's a sigh centre to him. He'll be at Newcastle or West Ham in a season's time
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

March 05, 2018, 01:45:00 AM
Reply #53

Ross

That's not saying much at the moment. I've said it before, he's not got it mentally to be a top player. There's a sigh centre to him. He'll be at Newcastle or West Ham in a season's time

If Barkleys fit and so is every other Everton midfielder, whos the best player?

Hes well above West Ham or Newcastle level he might have to taste a step back after poor career advice but it wont be his level.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 05, 2018, 01:56:30 AM
Reply #54

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
If Barkleys fit and so is every other Everton midfielder, whos the best player?

Hes well above West Ham or Newcastle level he might have to taste a step back after poor career advice but it wont be his level.

His decision making is poor, he has no fight in him. He's never fulfilled his promise. He's not a kid anymore. Sadly I think he's done
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 02:00:04 AM by Brownie20 »

March 05, 2018, 02:00:11 AM
Reply #55

Ross

His decision making is poor, he has no fight in him. He's never fulfilled his promise. He's. It a kid anymore. Sadly I think he's done

Is there any midfielder in our squad whos better than him?

Like I said he might not last long at Chelsea but hes way above the likes of West Ham wed have him back before he goes to that sort of club.

March 05, 2018, 02:02:39 AM
Reply #56

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Is there any midfielder in our squad whos better than him?

Like I said he might not last long at Chelsea but hes way above the likes of West Ham wed have him back before he goes to that sort of club.

Do you know what it's so long since I've seen him play and so long since he had a great game I couldn't actually tell you. Technically he's probably better than the majority, but skill alone does not make you a better player. And tbh, I wouldn't want him back at the club.

March 05, 2018, 02:29:42 AM
Reply #57

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I miss him
For me he's a better player than Sigurdsson and klaasen
Simply simply lovely

March 05, 2018, 02:38:53 AM
Reply #58

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Nah, sigurdson is a lot better for me and I think 95% of managers out there take him over Barkley.

And that's coming from someone who ridiculed people for saying this a year ago.

March 05, 2018, 02:49:21 AM
Reply #59

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Nah, sigurdson is a lot better for me and I think 95% of managers out there take him over Barkley.

And that's coming from someone who ridiculed people for saying this a year ago.

I agree.