December 11, 2018, 02:22:04 AM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley Chelsea Debut  (Read 14836 times)

March 06, 2018, 02:21:12 AM
Reply #90

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Same here but its nice to have more than 'one of our own' in the squad. Too bad he's not Harry Kane.

It seems our own are quote unloyal. We had hopes of him being the next Rooney, but he really has turned into the next Rodwell.

Spurs have been so lucky with Kane coming through their ranks. they wouldn't be where they are now without him. Having said that, I think it would be sad if this current Spurs team didn't win something, they've probably been the most consistent and together team in the prem over the past 3 years.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 14, 2018, 04:25:07 AM
Reply #91

stirlingblue

He will do really well on the Chelsea bench ....playing tiddlywinks with that led from Leicester who's name is also a distant memory now .

That’s harsh, Drinkwater is contributing and getting game time

March 14, 2018, 04:33:20 AM
Reply #92

gizzblue

That's harsh, Drinkwater is contributing and getting game time
😅😅😅😅.
Born not made a blue .

April 06, 2018, 03:12:01 AM
Reply #93

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
£7m in agent's fees for this deal. Wonder what it would have been if he'd been sold in Sept?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 06, 2018, 05:19:48 PM
Reply #94

Cozzie

In all honesty I had forgotten about him.

Agent fees are getting ridiculous though.

Read somewhere that Ellis short the Sunderland owner spent £4.3M on agents fees but only £1.25M on players.

April 06, 2018, 05:23:42 PM
Reply #95

Toffee1

In all honesty I had forgotten about him.

Agent fees are getting ridiculous though.

Read somewhere that Ellis short the Sunderland owner spent £4.3M on agents fees but only £1.25M on players.

Wonder if Allardyce was in charge at the time and getting his slice of the pie?

April 06, 2018, 10:48:34 PM
Reply #96

KoemansNumberTens

£7m in agent's fees for this deal. Wonder what it would have been if he'd been sold in Sept?

Theses fees are amazing. I could have sold Barkley to Chelsea. I could have sold pogba to Utd. What the fuck are the clubs paying for? Why are the clubs even paying a man that represents the player

April 08, 2018, 12:51:09 AM
Reply #97

Major Clanger

Theses fees are amazing. I could have sold Barkley to Chelsea. I could have sold pogba to Utd. What the fuck are the clubs paying for? Why are the clubs even paying a man that represents the player

Well, in the Pogba to United case the answer is easy: the same agent was representing the seller and the buyer clubs as well.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

April 08, 2018, 01:20:50 AM
Reply #98

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Well, in the Pogba to United case the answer is easy: the same agent was representing the seller and the buyer clubs as well.

Sounds like buying a house in France.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

April 09, 2018, 12:24:54 AM
Reply #99

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Europa League for them almost certainly next year then.

I wonder if the next manager will play him.

April 09, 2018, 12:47:29 AM
Reply #100

Shogun

Administrator
That scar looked pretty serious after he had surgery. Kept him out for six months and he's already been out with a hamstring injury since.

Wouldn't be surprised if it plagues his career.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 09, 2018, 12:48:26 AM
Reply #101

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
That scar looked pretty serious after he had surgery. Kept him out for six months and he's already been out with a hamstring injury since.

Let's hope so.

April 09, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
Reply #102

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Done before he gets anywhere near 30 is my guess
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 09, 2018, 04:58:04 AM
Reply #103

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Barkley and Rodwell are just a couple of the biggest earning failures in football.

April 09, 2018, 05:06:45 AM
Reply #104

gizzblue

Barkley and Rodwell are just a couple of the biggest earning failures in football.
Could've would've should've at best them two.
Born not made a blue .