November 16, 2018, 05:54:59 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley Chelsea Debut  (Read 13609 times)

May 07, 2018, 04:03:25 AM
Reply #120

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Whether he's injured or not, it seems pretty clear Conte isn't his biggest fan. Although, Conte at the time wasn't overly keen on Giroud coming in either but he's getting games now. Next season probably make or break for Barkley there. If Conte leaves then the window opens even more you'd suspect.

May 07, 2018, 04:05:58 AM
Reply #121

KoemansNumberTens

Unused sub in the last 4 games apparently

5 actually the article was written before todayís game
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 04:08:01 AM by KoemansNumberTens »

May 07, 2018, 04:31:42 AM
Reply #122

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Unused sub in the last 4 games apparently

5 actually the article was written before todayís game

Where the fuck have I been then? I genuinely thought I'd read he'd had a reoccurrence of his hamstring injury and was done for weeks
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 07, 2018, 04:57:42 AM
Reply #123

KoemansNumberTens

Where the fuck have I been then? I genuinely thought I'd read he'd had a reoccurrence of his hamstring injury and was done for weeks

He definitely got injured again but been back a few weeks now. I like to check heís not playing. Got to get my pleasure somewhere with this miserable season. No doubt heíll score the winner in the cup final though just to spoil it

May 07, 2018, 04:58:32 AM
Reply #124

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
He definitely got injured again but been back a few weeks now. I like to check heís not playing. Got to get my pleasure somewhere with this miserable season. No doubt heíll score the winner in the cup final though just to spoil it

I've lost so much interest in football in general this last year

May 07, 2018, 05:05:59 AM
Reply #125

KoemansNumberTens

I've lost so much interest in football in general this last year

Me too. Iíve missed the last few Everton games but I doubt Iíve watched a full 90 of anyone else this season.
Iím not sure Iím gonna get it back either now. Even a good Everton donít compete for titles and probably donít even compete for top 4
It just seems that all over Europe itís a closed shop. Seeing the same teams doing well year after year isnít interesting.

Love Everton but Iím not sure I much like football anymore

May 07, 2018, 05:07:59 AM
Reply #126

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Me too. Iíve missed the last few Everton games but I doubt Iíve watched a full 90 of anyone else this season.
Iím not sure Iím gonna get it back either now. Even a good Everton donít compete for titles and probably donít even compete for top 4
It just seems that all over Europe itís a closed shop. Seeing the same teams doing well year after year isnít interesting.

Love Everton but Iím not sure I much like football anymore

Yeah, I'm just glad I've got my love of rugby too. Otherwise I'd well disillusioned with sport

May 07, 2018, 05:13:26 AM
Reply #127

Cereal Killer

Hasn't that been the goal for ages though? Then can push through the 'super league' as the domestic leagues are no longer challenging etc etc, with games around the world, all in the name of money

May 07, 2018, 05:15:07 AM
Reply #128

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Can we save the melodramatism for the Everton forum aye?

May 07, 2018, 07:07:27 PM
Reply #129

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
When the final day of the season is focused on who will finish in the top 3rd, 4th and 5th (which are technically loser positions), and a couple of real loser positions, ie relegation, you know it's been a poor season.

Zero excitement this year, just glad it's over and no more football til August. Think we need a break.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

May 07, 2018, 07:36:22 PM
Reply #130

Alanvideo

When the final day of the season is focused on who will finish in the top 3rd, 4th and 5th (which are technically loser positions), and a couple of real loser positions, ie relegation, you know it's been a poor season.

Zero excitement this year, just glad it's over and no more football til August. Think we need a break.
.................Not long to wait ,transfer window closes 5 pm on Thursday August 9th.
                             First games 11/12th  August.
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 07, 2018, 07:57:32 PM
Reply #131

Shogun

Administrator

So it’s only exciting if it’s a title on the line?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 07, 2018, 08:02:47 PM
Reply #132

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
So itís only exciting if itís a title on the line?

Pretty much. The rest is nothing really. Who remembers the teams coming anything other than first?

That's why it's so sad the FA cup final is so devalued now, because it had that big rush. Even the neutrals would get in on it.

Nothing will ever be able to top the final seconds of that season when Arsenal beat the shite 2-0 at Anfield to win the title though. That was the ultimate.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

May 07, 2018, 08:46:29 PM
Reply #133

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I enjoy a good relegation last day saga.

The race for 4th can fuck off though. No one is actually arsed.

May 07, 2018, 11:22:33 PM
Reply #134

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I enjoy a good relegation last day saga.

The race for 4th can fuck off though. No one is actually arsed.

Haha. Was just thinking the exact same. Like I reckon only Arsenal and Spurs fans will care which ends up in the top 4.