September 23, 2019, 02:10:23 AM

Author Topic: The Derby  (Read 8994 times)

February 28, 2018, 02:45:14 PM
Read 8994 times

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
I'm hoping for Cenk Tosun to do a Wayne Clark and burst their bubble.

Like most of you, hate this fixture but will still watch (If it stays as a live game) in the hope that we will win.

It will be a Klopp love-in, as it is on Sky and you will get the slime ball, Dumbknapp, licking his arse all the way through the programme.

February 28, 2018, 05:12:52 PM
Reply #1

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone see the picture that Sky Sports put up when they announced the live games in April, said showing the Manchester and Merseyside derbies, the pic had Salah, Pogba and KDB, no Everton player at all, it was taken down and changed after about an hour, they've shoehorned Rooney in there now. Twitter was full of angry blues pissed off with sky and their bias

Saw it and sad to say that I was not surprised at all - take it as normal now for them, BT Sport and the BBC to only notice the so-called bigger clubs.

March 16, 2018, 10:07:37 PM
Reply #2

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
Swearing in an interview and throwing your dummy out of the pram.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5509841/Liverpool-boss-Jurgen-Klopp-livid-Merseyside-derby-moved.html

The media will forgive him though and say he is right to be annoyed. However, if another manager were to do something similar, Radio 5 Live would spend a whole week of programs criticising that manager.

I always want us to beat them but I really hope we do so this time as the after match interview with Catweazle in a track suit, will be hilarious.