December 19, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

Author Topic: Deadline Day  (Read 17116 times)

January 31, 2018, 06:26:00 AM
Reply #30

kramer0

It all depends on whether the right expensive 28 year olds with Premier League experience are available.

January 31, 2018, 06:32:36 AM
Reply #31

Thornton_19

The Digne stuff is from a very unreliable journalist in Spain.

January 31, 2018, 06:35:02 AM
Reply #32

Gash

Global Moderator
Don't use such appalling language.

Yeah, because making light of domestic abuse and taking the piss out of Ramadan is perfectly alright. Fucking whopper.

January 31, 2018, 06:39:02 AM
Reply #33

Evertonian in NC

At least we're not giving up on Tom Davies...RIGHT?

Pretty fucking bummed about the fate of my No. 9 Sandro shirt.  Guess a sign from God that I am too old to be wearing such things.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 31, 2018, 06:46:50 AM
Reply #34

eyesalwaysblue

Is Ramadan a left back?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 31, 2018, 07:47:35 AM
Reply #35

Nick

How on earth can Everton expect to do business on a day they have a match?!?

It's just scandalous.

That's if the word 'scandalous' means a pathetic excuse.

We need a striker.  Someone who can perform in the premier league.  I'm amazed we didn't put a bid in for Sanchez.  There's no way he would've accepted, but it would have shown some intention to sign a high profile player, instead of all the dross we seem to concentrate on.

Sigurdsson is a decent player, though probably not too happy at playing out of position.  Is he worth £45m though?  I'm not so sure.

Keane.  I don't know where to start on that lad.

£20m for Walcott but Barkley sells for just £15m?  As Dizzee would say, that is just bonkers.  I appreciate Barkley hasn't played for ages, but Walcott was hardly getting much game time either.  Barkley makes the odd mistake, fair enough but his potential at 24 is far greater than Walcott's at soon to be 29 and someone who makes a lot of mistakes.

It's just mental.

Pickford has been our, erm pick of recent-ish transfers.  £25m looks like a bargain.  I honestly think he will become a world class keeper.

Lookman needs to play more.

Why not have a punt on Giroud?  He wants first team action and that is something we can provide!  Mahrez even.

A left back would be nice too, but lets not get ahead of ourselves as we will no doubt unveil and unheard of striker from a distant league.

Cue fireworks and the damp squib of disappointment that will follow.

Show some bloody initiative Everton instead of acting like a second rate team!

January 31, 2018, 08:02:38 AM
Reply #36

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
How on earth can Everton expect to do business on a day they have a match?!?

It's just scandalous.

That's if the word 'scandalous' means a pathetic excuse.

We need a striker.  Someone who can perform in the premier league.  I'm amazed we didn't put a bid in for Sanchez.  There's no way he would've accepted, but it would have shown some intention to sign a high profile player, instead of all the dross we seem to concentrate on.

Sigurdsson is a decent player, though probably not too happy at playing out of position.  Is he worth £45m though?  I'm not so sure.

Keane.  I don't know where to start on that lad.

£20m for Walcott but Barkley sells for just £15m?  As Dizzee would say, that is just bonkers.  I appreciate Barkley hasn't played for ages, but Walcott was hardly getting much game time either.  Barkley makes the odd mistake, fair enough but his potential at 24 is far greater than Walcott's at soon to be 29 and someone who makes a lot of mistakes.

It's just mental.

Pickford has been our, erm pick of recent-ish transfers.  £25m looks like a bargain.  I honestly think he will become a world class keeper.

Lookman needs to play more.

Why not have a punt on Giroud?  He wants first team action and that is something we can provide!  Mahrez even.

A left back would be nice too, but lets not get ahead of ourselves as we will no doubt unveil and unheard of striker from a distant league.

Cue fireworks and the damp squib of disappointment that will follow.

Show some bloody initiative Everton instead of acting like a second rate team!
Barkley had 6 months left on his contract. Thatís why he went for so little.

Seen Giroud to Chelsea for 35 million. Nuts for a 31 year old.

20 mill for Walcott isnít a bad price all things considered.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

January 31, 2018, 08:05:01 AM
Reply #37

Ramjam

Beautiful, this should knock the stuffing out of the Foxes
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 31, 2018, 08:11:01 AM
Reply #38

Jamokachi

Don't use such appalling language.

Fuck you, and fuck the horse you rode in on.

January 31, 2018, 08:12:26 AM
Reply #39

Jamokachi

illiterate

Do you know the meaning of this word?

January 31, 2018, 08:14:51 AM
Reply #40

Nick

Barkley had 6 months left on his contract. Thatís why he went for so little.

Seen Giroud to Chelsea for 35 million. Nuts for a 31 year old.

20 mill for Walcott isnít a bad price all things considered.

Giroud is a decent player.

Walcott is pretty average.

Yeah, the Barkley situation was difficult for Everton given the contract situation.  It hurts though.  Such a quality player gone for so little.

January 31, 2018, 11:00:08 AM
Reply #41

Macca77

January 31, 2018, 11:12:22 AM
Reply #42

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/_pauljoyce/status/958538804901695488

Would be all over that. Liking us moving I. The loan market, its where we do our best business.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 31, 2018, 11:27:23 AM
Reply #43

Glory

Isn't he meant to be pretty awful though? I haven't seen much of him to really pass judgement.

January 31, 2018, 12:43:32 PM
Reply #44

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news