December 13, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

Author Topic: Deadline Day  (Read 16963 times)

January 31, 2018, 03:11:29 PM
Reply #75

Ramjam

Can take his mate Steve with him
And wee Sammy and big Shakespeare
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 31, 2018, 03:13:12 PM
Reply #76

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
One in on loan? Mangala.
One out? Besic

Simply simply lovely

January 31, 2018, 03:15:23 PM
Reply #77

Ramjam

One in on loan? Mangala.
One out? Besic
Is that fact?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 31, 2018, 03:16:34 PM
Reply #78

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Is that fact?
Well no cos its not happened
It's my opinion
Simply simply lovely

January 31, 2018, 03:18:11 PM
Reply #79

MmmblueBernard

Word on the street @Django ?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 31, 2018, 03:18:21 PM
Reply #80

Ramjam

Well no cos its not happened
It's my opinion
Sorry Jimmy I mis read your quote
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 31, 2018, 03:21:09 PM
Reply #81

Lxxx

Word on the street @Django ?

Why you go and do that? Let us at least live in hope for the rest of the day that we're getting a bit of quality in at 5 to 11.

January 31, 2018, 03:21:57 PM
Reply #82

TheTone

One in on loan? Mangala.
One out? Besic

that's it for the day

close thread

January 31, 2018, 03:25:02 PM
Reply #83

GrantyBoy78

Not bringing in a LB could see us relegated. Sorry if that sounds dramatic, but it’s true.

I saw an article recently about how our attacking play has collapsed since Baines got injured. Our left hand side is completely broken and opposing teams know it. A new LB would improve us all over the pitch.

Absolute clowns running our club. What’s that saying - ‘you’re only as strong as your weakest link’? ...erm we’ve got our 4th best RB playing LB...he’s been there a good chunk of the season. It wouldn’t even be acceptable for 1 game, let alone 15.

January 31, 2018, 03:26:42 PM
Reply #84

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry Jimmy I mis read your quote
It's ok pal
Simply simply lovely

January 31, 2018, 03:32:07 PM
Reply #85

Cozzie

Not bringing in a LB could see us relegated. Sorry if that sounds dramatic, but it’s true.

I saw an article recently about how our attacking play has collapsed since Baines got injured. Our left hand side is completely broken and opposing teams know it. A new LB would improve us all over the pitch.

Absolute clowns running our club. What’s that saying - ‘you’re only as strong as your weakest link’? ...erm we’ve got our 4th best RB playing LB...he’s been there a good chunk of the season. It wouldn’t even be acceptable for 1 game, let alone 15.

Not dramatic at all.

No need to worry though, we are bringing in the wonderful bambi on ice defender that is Mangala, despite having 5 Center backs at the club.

The sooner Walsh pisses off the better.

January 31, 2018, 03:32:17 PM
Reply #86

bigmanbob

Shouldn't Baines be back in a couple of weeks? I'm sure I read it was mid Feb?

January 31, 2018, 03:32:50 PM
Reply #87

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Not dramatic at all.

No need to worry though, we are bringing in the wonderful bambi on ice defender that is Mangala, despite having 5 Center backs at the club.

The sooner Walsh pisses off the better.
Not a chance this is Walsh, got Allardyce all over this
Simply simply lovely

January 31, 2018, 03:33:51 PM
Reply #88

Cozzie

Not a chance this is Walsh, got Allardyce all over this

Still think he should be to blame for the over all poor recruitment we have seen since he has come in, cant just be coincidence.

January 31, 2018, 03:34:39 PM
Reply #89

Jamokachi

When City signed Mangala he was one of the most sought after defenders in the world. He's better than we have, and would be a great addition.