February 22, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

Author Topic: Seamus Coleman  (Read 3611 times)

February 01, 2018, 08:37:04 PM
Reply #75

TheTone

WALLMAN
COLECOTT

February 01, 2018, 08:55:55 PM
Reply #76

Lxxx

Great post, the performance of Seamus and his bravery in this day and age was fantastic. And as you say and not to be forgotten JJK brilliant as his deputy. Seamus must be our next captain. Not to put cold water on this, but did anyone else find it a bit strange Seamus played the full game after being out with a serious injury ?

I'm guessing he's mentally stronger than your average footballer.

February 01, 2018, 09:09:47 PM
Reply #77

pedrotheblue

February 01, 2018, 09:16:40 PM
Reply #78

sirblue57

Theomas ?
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

February 01, 2018, 09:26:54 PM
Reply #79

bacon sarnie

He's a don cherry "he's a beauty!!"

Seriously though. Don cherry would love him eh? He's just that type of player. He just seems like a guy who would drop the gloves with anyone to protect a teammate.

He would without a doubt....eh! Seamus would have knocked Tie Domi's block off after having made Bob Probert cry like a baby.

(Can't stand Don Cherry anymore but know what you mean like.....)

February 01, 2018, 10:21:03 PM
Reply #80

Toddacelli

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 02, 2018, 12:42:33 AM
Reply #81

TheTone

February 02, 2018, 12:53:53 AM
Reply #82

velimski

I've got a pet shrimp called Seamus.

He was given his name a few days after the horrific injury last year.

Seamus the shrimp.

Yes i'm being totally serious btw.

February 02, 2018, 01:17:59 AM
Reply #83

BlueForYou

No shame in that
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

February 02, 2018, 03:27:45 PM
Reply #84

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Seamus the shrimp.

Didnít know you can keep a shrimp as a pet tbh
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 02, 2018, 04:42:52 PM
Reply #85

Macca77

Seamus the shrimp.

February 02, 2018, 04:53:13 PM
Reply #86

blue1948

Seamus the shrimp.

Are you you sure it is your shrimp that you are petting?

February 02, 2018, 06:13:55 PM
Reply #87

Bluedylan

As well as putting in a relatively heroic performance and being a thoroughly likeable lad, I think the reason we've all loved Seamus coming back in so much is that he's a connection to a different time for Everton, when things made a lot more sense, and there was a lot more stability.

Since we've entered into the Moshiri era (which I support fully, and think will ultimately be a force for good), things have been a bit all over the place - different managers, players coming in and out of the club very quickly, unrecongniseable performances from one week to the next.

It's been a very chaotic, unstable time for Evertonians and it's so comforting and reassuring that amid all the change and indecision, a Colossus like Seamus Coleman still stands granite-like, unaffected by the winds of change that have blown through Goodison Park. A hero for all the ages.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

February 04, 2018, 01:32:29 AM
Reply #88

montanatoffeefan

As well as putting in a relatively heroic performance and being a thoroughly likeable lad, I think the reason we've all loved Seamus coming back in so much is that he's a connection to a different time for Everton, when things made a lot more sense, and there was a lot more stability.

Since we've entered into the Moshiri era (which I support fully, and think will ultimately be a force for good), things have been a bit all over the place - different managers, players coming in and out of the club very quickly, unrecongniseable performances from one week to the next.

It's been a very chaotic, unstable time for Evertonians and it's so comforting and reassuring that amid all the change and indecision, a Colossus like Seamus Coleman still stands granite-like, unaffected by the winds of change that have blown through Goodison Park. A hero for all the ages.

And that he cost us what some of our current shite players earn for a disinterested half of play doesn't hurt.

He's everything you can ask for in a footballer--brave, skilled, loyal, humble, etc.--minus so much of the garbage you get from 21st century footballers. Top lad.
Everton forever.

February 10, 2018, 11:27:14 PM
Reply #89

School of Science

Any news on Seamus as to why he was taken off at HT today ?
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15